2 eves spawn inside walls of city - bug?

Today my daughter at a large walled city (Enigma) far from the eve spawn point and any other villages died, then all of a sudden she spawns as an eve inside the walls! And a second eve spawns in the same place! I’m concerned there might be a bug that made my daughter’s death location become a spawn location for eves. This never happened before and is a major security concern. This is on US beginner server.

Is there some kind of new update being tested where ppl can spawn back where they died?

In any case, now the city might be destroyed because of this bug which is sad bc there were so many more improvements we were going to make to it, hope this bug can be resolved and that those ppl don’t destroy the city.

1 Like

Maybe they managed to get out and get a peace lily? When I was there someone purposely made a pick to break down weak stone walls to get out. And I actually saw one or two stone walls that were ready to break if hit with a pick, so I renewed them. Or did you ask your daughter about having a peace lily there?

1 Like

No peace lily, there’s no iron for picks and the walls are all ancient. Also, I was with my daughter the whole time. She died and wasn’t buried and right after appeared there. And second eve too right in the same place at same time. Seems like a bug.

1 Like

I’m not sure when you were there, there’s no iron inside anymore at all.

1 Like

Yeah that was a while ago. Maybe 2 weeks? Well I am sorry if this attracts griefers now. How you know that the eve spiral doesn’t „naturally“ reach the area Enigma is in now? I guess I don’t know enough about the eve spiral to ever be sure that a specific area is out of reach :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There is an area near eve spawns where if you go a distance in any direction, you will find abandoned towns from old eves, however Enigma is extremely far from all other towns and any even small signs of life from eve spawns. It might be related to the girl having a bb and 2 eves spawning next to that bb after the girl died. Is that still a thing?

1 Like

Wait but is it really possible to never be in the eve spiral?
Like isnt there always some chance cuz it constantly changes?

I don’t think it will jump so quickly and skip the land in between, just a few days ago I was looking around in all directions and there were no signs of life nearby.

1 Like

Is Enigma dead? Griefers were on radio in peace saying they destroyed it

If that is the case, then that really sucks. Enigma had such a good run, only to be destroyed by what we can presume is a bug (although it could just be the unluckiness of the eve spiral like @Katjes suggested). :cry:

It seems ok for right now at least, but we can’t have any bbs in there until we figure out what happened. We will probably wait for the next update at least to see if this is one of the bugs fixed. Seems griefers were lying about destroying it.

I’d like to go to enigma again when it’s back open

3 Likes

That’s scary. I know you spent a long time on Enigma and I would hate to see it destroyed by griefers.

3 Likes

We decided to open it up again because even though there is a risk of griefers getting in we stopped building new things anyway as when the new game comes out we will probably mostly switch to that.

1 Like

Ru on? Let me in!