Crafting Cars

I know, I know your saying “really cars?” I will tell you why it would be balanced and jard to make. So you will need to have created an iron mine to get enough iron. 1st step the frame you will need 12 blades not chisled. 2nd step tje game will need to add sheet metal make sheet metal and put on frame. 3rd step do the step 2 8 times. 4th step the car will need weels Make wooden wheels but the put sheet metal on each wheel. Add wheels to car. 6th step engine. Get a cold bloomed iron and put sheet metal on it. Then put in car. 7th step steering wheel easyv put a wooden wheel on. 8th step gasoline you will need a mix of corn, carrots, beans, squash, and gooseberries to make vegetable oil. Then put it in car. That is the gasoline. 9 step you can put items in trunk. 10 step you can hold 4 people. 11 step you can explore the world and find other towns and help them prosper. You cannotbkill people with car.

1 Like

Cars will eventually be added. Almost a guarantee. Doubtful that we’ll be using iron age tech to make it though.

1 Like