Road System on En-no-children-server

Let's build a mega city :-)

I try to connect the 4 spawn locations with roads. So it will get easier for us to travel between them. you can join me and help me if you want.

9 Likes

oh and by the way. the next spawn location north-west is a pretty good place. someone could start a town there :slight_smile:

Such a good work! I am currently bored with my town so I think I may head to the north west region and look if I can start something nice

1 Like

from the bell tower in the south-west town are roads leading to north and east. this two roads are almost finished. :slight_smile:

say if you need any direction.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I think I will find it. Parts of the west road I already saw. When I get lost I just die and start again :joy:

1 Like

the north road is done :partying_face: thanks @Katjes for your help. now i will work on the west road. @everyone feel free to join :hugs:.

3 Likes

Thanks to you @Maengish! What you do on this server is amazing :smile:
I just can recommend everyone to join our little task force to build an empire around the spawning spots. Right now the north west town is growing very fast!

1 Like

en-nokids_2

YAY!!!

The North Road and the West Road are done :slight_smile:
The East Road is almost finished.
The South Road still needs some tiles.

@Katjes @Half_Wing thanks for your great help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yoo too! Now the east road is completely done :slight_smile: Players will be able to go traveling quick to every town thanks to you guys​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice! thanks @Half_Wing thats amazing! :partying_face:

soon we can do a 4000 tiles horse race :partying_face:

1 Like

I just collected a few flat rocks for the south road… but wow they are hard to find there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Maengish @Katjes Hey guys :smile: I’v collected more flat rocks for the South road by a car right now and finally all of the rocks we need for it are gathered! I appreciate that all of you spent your time to do that :laughing: I just put in order them so they are not lain yet.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Half_Wing and @Maengish!!! The work is done. The road is completed, I finished the floor tiles with the stones @Half_Wing has gathered. It takes around 7:30 minutes to run in a circle with a horse btw. :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Katjes @Half_Wing wow you guys are amazing! thanks for finishing the road =) i like it so much! its so easy to travel around now. :partying_face:

3 Likes

yahoo :partying_face: Thank you for your work @Katjes ! It makes playing a lot of fun there :relaxed:

3 Likes

currently the spawns are at the north-west city (top-left). somewhen we will have a mega city =)

1 Like

The 4 spawn points are connected with roads. It got pretty easy to move around. Now we are working on the roads from the center to the edges. Anyone can join to help build stuff :slight_smile: Currently the spawns are north-west. and in 10 days they will be south-west again.

4 Likes

Oof the center to East road goes straight through my home :sweat_smile: oh well it was hidden for so long

2 Likes

oh no! i hope you wont get griefed :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah😕I recommend you to block around your town with any unremovable stuffs and lock it if you’re worried about griefing. On the other hand, you can not be enter there forever by adding an unremovable stuff in the front of the door by a malicious person. So I take measures to set car bases for the block against being locked my town. Car bases are basically unremovable but they can be moved adding Diesel Engines. Though car base walls don’t look nice😅

4 Likes