Can't get home

Hello, can someone help me? I started a home in EU server and did the lily to respawn, and i have respawned there multiple times. No one else has been there (EU is dead), except for like 3 ppl who died early. I keep playing full hours and am never home. Sometimes it brings me home after an hour of playing but recently I can’t get back. This is both when i am born an Eve and when I am a baby.
Thank you,
scoliosis

1 Like

Hope this helps. Rebirth after living a full hour isn’t guaranteed, this is how it works:

2 Likes

Thanks for reply. I have never been buried at this home but have returned many times. It’s only now that I can’t return.

@scoliosis are you on the yah discord? maybe i can help you get buried. i have my town on eu-2

1 Like

I also can help you to get buried. Communicate on discord would be the best(eu-server) . But you also can try to ask in game if your mum or kids will bury you.

2 Likes

Thank you Sorah I joined the discord a few days ago. But if you bury me somewhere, will i return to my lily home? If so that would be great.

2 Likes

Thank you Heidi that would be great but if you were to bury me anywhere, would I return back to my OG home?

1 Like

yes. you have to live at least 10 minutes, after that i can bury you and you will spawn at home in your next life.

just hit me up on discord. same name there. or you can ask @Sorah

2 Likes