Golden key

We cannot install a griefer by hiding a key when you make a door.
A lot of iron is wasted to open the door.
So I have one opinion.
Buy the golden key in the setup and use it.
the state of the golden key

1. Only when Eve is born can she use Eve in her village.
  2. Eve Carrick wears a gold key around her neck like an accessory.
  3. A lock is to dig gold and use chisel.
    It can be made and the necklace cannot be separated from the body.
    4.The gold lock can only be made by one person with a necklace, and only by one Eve with a necklace when opening and closing the door.
    5.You canโ€™t do that when youโ€™re born as a baby in another village.
    6.Also, each village can have only one Eve.
    7.The gold key is valid for a month.
    (You can use it for one month after resale)
    *When this update runs
    You can prevent griefers and develop games.
    I think that will help with the update as well.
5 Likes

This idea is pretty good. I would like to combine this with peace lily petal. When Eve puts a golden key on a home marker that uses peace lily petal, all locks within the range of Eveโ€™s spawn Zone will be unlocked. As the writer says, Eve should be one. In the area where Eve is spawned by the peace lily, no other Eve can use the peace lily petals.
Also, no one can interact with the golden key except Eve, who installed the golden key. So you canโ€™t even move it!

์ด ์ƒ๊ฐ์€ ์ƒ๋‹นํžˆ ์ข‹๋‹ค. ๋‚˜๋Š” ์ด๊ฑธ ์ŠคํŒŒํ‹ฐํ•„๋Ÿผ๊ณผ ๊ฒฐํ•ฉํ–ˆ์œผ๋ฉด ์ข‹๊ฒ ๋‹ค.
์ด๋ธŒ๊ฐ€ ์ŠคํŒŒํ‹ฐํ•„๋Ÿผ์„ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•œ ํ™ˆ๋งˆ์ปค์— ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ ์—ด์‡ ๋ฅผ ๋‹ฌ๋ฉด ์ด๋ธŒ์˜ ์†Œํ™˜ ์˜์—ญ์— ํ•ด๋‹นํ•˜๋Š” ๋ฒ”์œ„ ๋‚ด์˜ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ž๋ฌผ์‡ ๋Š” ํ•ด๋‹น ์—ด์‡ ๋กœ ์—ด ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋„๋ก ๋งŒ๋“œ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ด๋‹ค.
๋‹จ ๊ธ€์“ด์ด์˜ ๋ง์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ ์ด๋ธŒ๋Š” ํ•œ ๋ช…์ด์—ฌ์•ผ ํ•œ๋‹ค. ์ŠคํŒŒํ‹ฐํ•„๋Ÿผ์œผ๋กœ ์ด๋ธŒ๊ฐ€ ์Šคํฐ๋˜๋Š” ์˜์—ญ์•ˆ์— ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์ด๋ธŒ๊ฐ€ ์ŠคํŒŒํ‹ฐํ•„๋Ÿผ ๊ฝƒ์žŽ์„ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†๋„๋ก ํ•ด์•ผ ํ•œ๋‹ค.
๋˜ํ•œ ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ ์—ด์‡ ๋ฅผ ์„ค์น˜ํ•œ ์ด๋ธŒ ์™ธ์—๋Š” ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ๋„ ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ ์—ด์‡ ์™€ ์ƒํ˜ธ์ž‘์šฉํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†๋‹ค. ์‹ฌ์ง€์–ด ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์„ ๋“ค ์ˆ˜๋„ ์—†์„ ์ •๋„๋กœ!

2 Likes

What about the lock method using the user code? A lock that can only be opened by the user who created the lock.Then itโ€™s safe from thieves and thereโ€™s no need to lose the keys.

3 Likes

Agreed. The first lily (underlying userid) in a village is designated the โ€œFounderโ€. The Founder is the only person who can create a Founders chest (new special chest), and from then on, only Founder can access the Founders chest to put stuff in or take it out.

The founders chest holds tools like axe, bow/arrow, knife, as well as iron stack (up to 6 bricks), seed stacks or pouch.

The Founder can also designate 1 of certain things as Founder items:
No one can kill, or destroy founder item, i.e. Founder tree, Founder sheep/goat.

1 Like