Pork and rice soup

Pork soup has an ambiguous position that making ramen is not edible until a lot of ingredients are used and completed. So I wondered if there would be a recipe to eat the food even if I stopped making it any time. So I thought of my favorite food!!
It is cooked using pork soup and rice.I think it would be good to make a hot and reliable dish using the ingredients in the game. Also, using two ingredients that can be eaten immediately, there is an advantage that can be eaten simpler. What do you think about this?
뜨끈하고 든든한 국밥 한그릇 먹지
국밥충 KakaoTalk_20200310_160005570

10 Likes

Thats good idea❤ it looks delicious!!

1 Like

I really like this idea. I always thought that pork soup alone isn’t satisfying enough. Maybe we could add rice and carrots to make another sort of stew?

3 Likes

hum… how about Sausage Stew? A fusion dish made with carrot, pork, and beans. Everything is combined and cooked in a spicy broth. Oftentimes, ramen noodles or rice are added to the simmering stew. so I think it will be a good food that can be made with the ingredients we have now. :grin:

3 Likes

I think adding carrots is not a good idea. Carrots are already used in many places. sheep feed, pie, compost, etc There are many places to use, but I think it would be hard to make stew.
Why don’t we use soybeans instead? Burritos are complex and stewed foods require a variety of ingredients.

1 Like

Nice idea. What about potato?