Items that are too easy to grief

I think changing back to the same amount of adobe helps, also would be nice to make clay I have to travel so far for clay now on no kids server :sweat_smile:

Nice ideas @mia.a !

1 Like

Clay is actually formed by certain rocks breaking down chemically so i think the actual recipe would likely be something like round stones or flatstones being placed in some of that acid stuff for batteries but im not sure if its feasible irl to make artificial naturally formed clay.

Its actually really simple to make modeling clay irl although using salt cornstarch and wheat. But i donā€™t think modeling clay would be a realistic replacement for normal clay in adobe but im not sure either since i donā€™t know much about it lol

3 Likes

I havenā€™t done it in real life, so I donā€™t know if I can make clay this way.
Academically, it was [a sediment made of very fine particles], so I thought about an easy way to remove it from the soil.
As you say, it may be a way to grind the ingredients.

I thought about wheat clay, too.
I gave up that it was inferior in strength to the actual clayā€¦

I donā€™t have much knowledge.
I want to ask if anyone knows a good way!

3 Likes

Some current items are commonly & easily griefed updated ver? I noticed this thread hasnā€™t been updated since 2020!

ā€¢ Water with ashes
ā€“ its hard and v time consuming to make noodles (soup, bowl, eggs, chopsticks etc.) - Perhaps we should be able to burn the ashes out using fire??

ā€¢ Doors

• Maybe if the door is not installed, it could return to 2 wooden boards + ropes - Iā€™ve been seeing towns with 20+ doors

ā€¢ Chopped boards

• There are very limited uses for them (beehives) so perhaps we should be able to stick it back?

ā€¢ Radios - If not FULLY assembled (with the antenna etc.), it should be removable as in most cases, no griefer has the time or resources to make ALL items required to complete a radio.

ALSO, nothing to do with the list above but when would the horse cart item slot be increased to 6?? :sob::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Just so you are aware, rubber balls are already used as erasers, but yes it would be nice to be able to destroy them.

Mainly junipers for me! We canā€™t replant them and itā€™s a PITA having to constantly make other sources for fireā€¦ Why arenā€™t junipers replantable

2 Likes

Mossy stone wall.

Are you saying that the mossy stone walls are too easy to grief??

In the past, someone in the village made something in the picture.

When I discovered it, it already had moss and I couldnā€™t clean it up.
And grippers use it to block wells.
Screenshot_20210924-222653_Samsung Internet

2 Likes

Ooo yes they canā€™t be removed after they have moss and same applies to the regular stone walls, although I like bell tower bases bc i use them for my walls.