ぜひご参加ください Pleases join us!

U can join

Its on eu 2

The link was for the Fellowship, not the Weenie Hut Jr.

8 Likes

Ohh good insult

2 Likes

Everyone can join us on EU. It’s not exclusive. Just say who you are and we will name you.

U are welcome to later

3 Likes

Please behave he is a kid

6 Likes

You guys playing on eu. I can’t play there, it’s too lagging for me. :cry:

3 Likes

Ah we dont have to play on just Eu thats just where one of our members had thriving village. Every member is welcome to play on any server at any time by themselves or with other players. Our goal in the fellowship is exactly as the name says to strengthen our bonds as a community and become freinds with our fellow players. I my self prefer to play on the us servers and we have members who prefer the Japanese servers. And as our community grows there will be even more members playing across all servers coming together to talk about their lives in real time with fellow members. Perhaps one of the fellowship was your mother or one of your siblings? Maybe you and another member faught of 10 bears together and saved the village you can talk with them and share the most exiting parts with each other or work out whats best to do next time. Or maybe your a male and you found a lost city with a bell tower well you could call for help on discord and have players log in so that they can have the bell tower marked. Imagine the long journey as players all over the map make their way to the lost promised land. And even if you prefer solo play, let me ask you is it truely because you want to be alone? Or is it that your afraid some unkown player will ruin all your progress or make fun of your poor smithing skills? Perhaps you’ve had a child demand your backpack only to have that very same player stab you later? At the fellowship we strive to work together and to protect our members as much as possible from griefing. And there are plenty of nice players willing to teach both ingame and out of the game.

And finally theres plenty of fun to have in discord itself we have multiple bots that you can gamble with or you can play tic tac toe with another player. You can listen to music and joke around, talk about stratagies and yes even your irl life.

So come join us at the fellowship all languages are welcome and all ages to.

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

3 Likes

Nobody was bullying him in the first place though. At least from what it seems.

1 Like

I don’t. I’m just pointing out that it doesn’t appear that he was bullied.

1 Like

Why don’t we all stop trying?

1 Like

And I said I’d stop.

1 Like

Sorry that was to ben not you wumbo, forgot to hit reply to his post and just posted. Fixed it.

3 Likes

It’s okay!

1 Like

I’ve seen myself and others who had stated that they were previously nervous to join, only to be welcomed openly by the friendly atmosphere. All people of all backgrounds are encouraged to join; admins have even fixed up a translator for interlingual possibilities. We almost always have a good time, whether that’s playing together in game, listening to music simultaneously, or exchanging quality memes. Join our lovely community!

4 Likes