(Suggestion) Human Bone Broth Now Hear Me Out

Are you tired of all those non-buried are just lyibg around like they’re dead. Then bot do I have just the thing for you. Introducing Human Bone Broth. I know, I know, you’re saying “But Pool Noodle Kid isn’t there already turkey AND meat broth, why another one?” And to that I Say those graves take up so much space and are so USELESS. Always with the finding of the old graves aren’t you tired of it. Tell em’ “Get up and get boilin’!” Of course you just waisted your time saying that cause, well their dead. Human Bone Broth is how you turn the dead into bread or turn graves into craves. Thank you for listening.

8 Likes

I cannibal-ieve you’d suggest such a thing! :skull_and_crossbones:

It would be cool if the bones had more uses. I’d love it if we could somehow preserve skulls and bones, maybe they could be used as fences or fed to dogs.

6 Likes

Call me a psycho, but I’d think cannibalism would be an interesting addition. It would at least make killing players useful. So far it’s only used by griefers.

2 Likes

Bumping this because I love this!

1 Like

No, that sounds crazy. After a lifetime of hard work, why doesn’t he or she have a square inch of sleep?

3 Likes

Nah I want to eat my gma

1 Like

I would love to eat other people! This feature would be great for towns that are dying out because of no food :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can imagine griefers would take advantage of it and cook people who want to be buried instead of hiding them behind a tree like they usually do

2 Likes