提案(suggestion)

I really love this post with all creative ideas. I’ll try to fit in at least one for 1.16.0 to start with and then visit often for more inspiration. :smile:

8 Likes

If I may throw in a request for an item to add at some point, it would be more flowers we can plant to beautify our villages like tulips? Maybe in different colors?

I’d love to have flower beds to make our villages prettier. Thank you for your consideration!

3 Likes

Yes add that same with cheese and call it the ‘Dutch update’.

3 Likes

Omg I love it. Now we need windmills too! xD

2 Likes

魚以外の生き物を取得する方法(エビ、カニ、貝)

9 Likes

赤ちゃんがいても女性が働けるようになる夢のようなアイテムの追加を心からお願いしたいです

I sincerely hope for the addition of dreamy items
We can be a working mother

26 Likes

Honey
はちみつ%E3%81%AF%E3%81%A1%E3%81%BF%E3%81%A41 %E3%81%AF%E3%81%A1%E3%81%BF%E3%81%A4%EF%BC%93 %E3%81%AF%E3%81%A1%E3%81%BF%E3%81%A4%EF%BC%92

21 Likes

Wow, just wow. I’m impressed.

8 Likes

You better add all that! :joy:

1 Like

Where can you use that for? Maybe nice tea? Make cups, pour hot water in, put leaves from special plants and herbs in and add a bit of honey. Or maybe nice cakes you can make with honey? Then you bake it and slice it in 8 pieces!

1 Like

I’m thinking about using it for pancakes and donuts. I think it should be used instead of sugar.

パンケーキやドーナツに使うことを考えています。砂糖の代わりに使うべきだと思います。

6 Likes

Of course for mead!! Lol seriously though honey has many uses. So in game it should be versatile to. Used such as a medicinal glaze for bandaging. Food items like a toping for sliced bread or mixed with water to make sweet water.

I like how you would have to get the honeycomb templates for the farm but after draining the honey off wouldnt you have to scrape off the newly built honeycomb? Or would you have to get a new behive after every harvest .3.

If you do not scrape and reuse the honeycomb, you need to increase the number of new beehive boxes.
Since I did not think much about vandalism, it could be a problem that it is possible to make a large number of honeycombs.

1 Like

Dressed Dog

And I hope the dog’s life is extended

10 Likes

Maybe in cold conditions? Full body dog clothes would be nice too.

1 Like

ドーナツ
donut%E3%83%89%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8A%E3%83%84%E3%80%80%E4%BD%9C%E3%82%8A%E9%A0%86

17 Likes

表情
expression

7 Likes

@paper
It’s happening…
Sweet, right?

16 Likes

Wow. Amazing, such a big suggestion which gets added! And after one month to. That would be amazing to see. Don’t get to shocked, @paper :joy:. Pretty logical it happened though, the post got 14 likes!

3 Likes