提案(suggestion)

What the cute idea​:heart::heart::heart: so sweet

3 Likes

増えていく洋服を収納&長持ちさせる為にハンガーラックと靴箱を考えてみました♬

I thought about a hanger rack and a shoe box so as not to store and rot the increasing clothes.

★やっとこの解説(Wikipedia)

★Explanation of steel tongs.

22 Likes

Question mark on using iron for one hunger, but like the “prevent deterioration” part

3 Likes

Thank you!
With this feature we should be able to enjoy fashion for a longer time.:smile:
Clothes hanger is use iron for the hook part.
We plan to make several bent wires from one steel ingot and combine each with a small bent rod to make several clothes hangers.

5 Likes

OK, i missed “lots of” cut wires. This is perfect, as dev must have spent lots of time on developing various clothes, preserving clothes must be another way to reward their effort :grin: and it will encourage players to make various clothes, if similar effect to Food Chain is added to have various clothes

2 Likes

I really really like this idea! It would be great to be able to store clothes and shoes like that and if it would protect clothes from decaying it would be even more profitable to make it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m fed up with clay bowls.
Upgrading from clay to white
Why not? That picture is an example.! :heart_eyes:

• The picture is not visible, so I put it up after several attempts.
    I’m a beginner, please understand.
9 Likes

I feel like the farm tractor in the above is every much needed to advance the game tech tree and make use of one of the highest tech in the game. Some similar changes can be made so that watering plants could be much more easier with high tech, for example: car with oil tank filled with water.

1 Like

so good!:sob::heart:

2 Likes