Bears return to caves

The bear return to bear cave after the bear kills the user who call bear.
Bear Cave has a very rare spawn chance based on O.H.O.L. Surprisingly, however, we can see many bear caves in the Badlands Biome.
Bear caves are a great tool for griefer. Many griefers bring bears into town to ruin the town. If a bear is angry with a human who has woked up, bear wants to kill only that person and return to the bear cave.
Instead, the bear keeps following the user to kill the user who woke up his hibernation. If the user who woke up the bear dies for something other than the bear, the bear returns to the bear cave because he lost the target.
Of course, if a user who hasnโ€™t woken a bear attacks a bear, the bear will also kill that user.

๊ณฐ์ด ๊ณฐ์„ ๋ถ€๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๋ฅผ ์ฃฝ์ธ ํ›„์— ๋‹ค์‹œ ๊ณฐ ๋™๊ตด๋กœ ๋Œ์•„๊ฐ€๊ธธ ๋ฐ”๋ž€๋‹ค.
๊ณฐ ๋™๊ตด์€ O.H.O.L ๊ธฐ์ค€ ์•„์ฃผ ๋“œ๋ฌธ ์†Œํ™˜ ํ™•๋ฅ ์„ ๊ฐ–๊ณ  ์žˆ๋‹ค. ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๋†€๋ž๊ฒŒ๋„ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๋ถˆ๋ชจ์ง€ ์ง€ํ˜•์—์„œ ์ˆ˜ ๋งŽ์€ ๊ณฐ ๋™๊ตด์„ ๋ณผ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค.
๊ณฐ ๋™๊ตด์€ ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ํ›Œ๋ฅญํ•œ ๋„๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ๋œ๋‹ค. ๋งŽ์€ ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ๋“ค์ด ๋งˆ์„์„ ๋ง์น˜๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด ๊ณฐ์„ ๋งˆ์„๋กœ ๋ฐ๋ ค์˜จ๋‹ค.
๊ณฐ์ด ์ž์‹ ์˜ ๋‹จ์ž ์„ ๊นจ์šด ์ธ๊ฐ„์—๊ฒŒ ๋ถ„๋…ธํ•œ๋‹ค๋ฉด, ๊ทธ ์ธ๊ฐ„๋งŒ ์ฃฝ์ด๊ณ  ๊ณฐ ๋™๊ตด๋กœ ๋Œ์•„๊ฐ€๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ”๋ž€๋‹ค.
๋Œ€์‹  ๊ณฐ์€ ์ž์‹ ์˜ ๊ฒจ์šธ์ž ์„ ๊นจ์šด ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๋ฅผ ์ฃฝ์ด๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๋ฅผ ๊ณ„์† ๋”ฐ๋ผ๋‹ค๋‹Œ๋‹ค. ๋งŒ์•ฝ ๊ณฐ์„ ๊นจ์šด ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๊ฐ€ ๊ณฐ์ด ์•„๋‹Œ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์ด์œ ๋กœ ์ธํ•ด ์ฃฝ์–ด๋„, ๊ณฐ์€ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ ๋Œ€์ƒ์„ ์žƒ์—ˆ๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ๊ณฐ ๋™๊ตด๋กœ ๋Œ์•„๊ฐ„๋‹ค.
๋ฌผ๋ก  ๊ณฐ์„ ๊นจ์šฐ์ง€ ์•Š์€ ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๊ฐ€ ๊ณฐ์„ ๊ณต๊ฒฉํ•œ๋‹ค๋ฉด, ๊ณฐ์€ ๊ทธ ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๋„ ์ฃฝ์ผ ๊ฒƒ์ด๋‹ค.

11 Likes

I agree. Good idea!!!

1 Like

Me too
Very good idea :bulb:

1 Like

i like the idea :+1:t3:

what happens to the arrows? when a bear got hit once or twice.

@Maengish If a bear hits an arrow but kills the user, I hope the bear be spawn again with the arrow hit. If it is difficult to developโ€ฆ
The bear went bear cave. The bear is recovering his health. User cannot spawn a bear in the bear cave for a certain period of time. This is like hunting a bear. The user lost the arrow :frowning:

ํ™”์‚ด์„ ๋งž์•˜์œผ๋‚˜ ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๋ฅผ ์ฃฝ์ธ ๊ณฐ์ด๋ผ๋ฉด, ํ™”์‚ด์„ ๋งž์€ ์ƒํƒœ๋กœ ๋‹ค์‹œ ์†Œํ™˜๋˜๊ธธ ํฌ๋งํ•œ๋‹ค. ๋งŒ์ผ ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์„ ๊ฐœ๋ฐœํ•˜๊ธฐ ์–ด๋ ต๋‹ค๋ฉด, ๋‹ค์Œ๊ณผ ๊ฐ™๋‹ค. ๊ณฐ์€ ์ง‘์œผ๋กœ ๋Œ์•„๊ฐ”๋‹ค. ๊ณฐ์ด ์ž์‹ ์˜ ์ฒด๋ ฅ์„ ํšŒ๋ณตํ•˜๊ณ  ์žˆ๋‹ค. ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๋Š” ์ผ์ • ์‹œ๊ฐ„ ๋™์•ˆ ํ•ด๋‹น ๊ณฐ ๋™๊ตด์—์„œ ๊ณฐ์„ ์†Œํ™˜ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†๋‹ค. ์ด๊ฒƒ์€ ๋งˆ์น˜ ๊ณฐ์„ ์žก์€ ๊ฒƒ๊ณผ ๊ฐ™๋‹ค. ์‚ฌ์šฉ์ž๋Š” ํ™”์‚ด์„ ์žƒ์—ˆ๋‹ค.

2 Likes

This is a good idea. Iโ€™ve always thought wild animals, although not bad npcs, were kind of stupid. Besides stopping griefers, this would make them threatening to hunt too.

1 Like