家系の統合(提案)

子孫を残す為のシステムを提案します。 現状のシステムではイヴスポーンがとても遠いので、他の文化に触れる事はまずありません。 なのでもっと距離を縮めてください。 家系ごとに異なる言語を設定してください。 見え方が変わるだけで実際に話している言葉は同じです。 貴方は生まれると家系単位で発行される承認キーを与えられます。 3×3の狭い範囲内で違う家系の承認キーを発言してください。すると UIに承認アイコン☆が出るので許可してください。 美しい鐘の音が数回鳴ることでしょう。 我々を祝福してくれます。 より大きな国を作るのであれば、統合が必要です。 より多くの可能性と多様性が生まれるでしょう。 相手の言語を理解するにはより多くの時間が必要です。 子孫達にとってより良い選択を取りましょう。 承認キーはゲーム内のアイテム名でランダムに設定されます。 承認キーを手っ取り早く知る方法があります。 紙とペン、それかラジオを用意してください。 我々は更なる冒険を始めます。

We propose a system to leave the offspring. In the current system, Eve spawn is so distant that I rarely touch other cultures. So please shorten the distance more. Set a different language for each family. The words you are actually talking are the same, only the way you look. When you are born you will be given an authorization key issued on a family basis. Please say a different family approval key within a narrow 3 × 3 range. Then the approval icon appears in the UI, so please allow it. The beautiful bell will ring several times. Bless us. If you want to create a larger country, you need integration. There will be more possibilities and diversity. You need more time to understand your partner’s language. Make better choices for your offspring. The approval key is randomly set with the item name in the game. There is a way to know the approval key quickly. Please prepare paper and pen or radio. We will start the adventure.
Google translation

1 Like

Didn’t OHOL just add/change both of these?

I’m not a fan of the languages and swords update on OHOL but I love the addition of the fault lines and natural springs.

Yeah, that would allow so much more land to be habitable.

1 Like