What name would be suitable if the game name changes?

@WumboJumbo Bravo for the word “genesis” , it really looks cool and makes sense. @Ranma Eve’s hours seems simple and short . I like it very much.

@BillyTheGoat Ya , I think so too. I remember learning the copyright law in my class that you can’t apply for patent if the patent is already in public. I don’t think someone who copy the game would want to have anything to do with the real developer. And also hey , if they are from other country, do you think they will be willing to translate one by one and talk to you in English? No , I guess. Sad … I wonder if this game changes name , will there be another “one hour one life” (copy version that acts like real one)in the App Store instead.

Time of Tales

OR

Time of Wildlife

OR

Time of Evolution

OR

Time of Glory

OR

Time of Chronicles

OR

Time of Legacies

OR

Time of Colonies

OR

Time of Nature

OR

Time of Tribes

OR

Time of Family

1 Like

My favorite: Time of Life

Lol Wumbo. I can imagine being in your head while idea after idea after idea floods out.

:laughing:

Tales , wildlife ,chronicles, legacies , tribe seems to be a good idea for a good name . You must had played a lot of games .

I have.

1 Like

I like the name “one hour one life” as it have a sequence of “ x y x z” , like “ today’s dream today’s job” or maybe because it have 4 words. Try my challenge of giving this game a name with 4 words .

Family (Word) Family (Word)

Time of Honor

OR

Time of Liberty

OR

Time of Oracles

OR

Time of Inception

OR

Time of Birth

OR

Time of Formulation

OR

Time of Creation

OR

Time of Invention

OR

Time of Freedom

OR

Time of Order

1 Like

Evolutions Hour

1 Like

Hour of Life. Simple and close enough.

Thats the whole poimt about it. To make it different, not similar.

2 Likes

Quoted from Jason.

If they were to change the name (which seems like the only option right now), then they’d have to change the art style, animations, sounds, etc. Am I correct?

You can take the Nike check off the shoe, is it still a Nike? The game is the “same” regardless of titles.

How about: The official unofficial “One Hour One Life Mobile” Unapproved by Jason Rohrer.

Make sure after every death the screen pops up with Jason’s credits for the original design. Make it classy looking.

@WumboJumbo Nice touch on the oracles. Formulation , invention and creation seems to match the fact on new recipe . You really like to use the word time . @Ranma You do really like to use hour . Short and simple . I like it .

If Jason and dd approve , then

can be the name . But , doesn’t he say change everything? We fans who are really addicted to the game now don’t really mind about the name . It is just dd, Jason or new players may not approve the name in someway. Hey , I like the way you say about the death credit ending , make it fancy . :clap: bravo , i like it .

First of all, Village Life was a facebook game, i played it but it go shut down.

Second, I like the name and I think we should keep it that way.

Interesting Opinion by the way

How about this?

60-Minutes 2 Death

Edgy, but still has the same energy as One Hour One Life.

2 Likes