420 Farm Map

Hey I’m OG eve of 420 town, my name is usually Queen 420 lol. Anyways I finished the map of my town and it’s not 100% I still need to finish some of the things on the map and I’m working on more expansions not mapped yet but I thought I’d share with y’all :slight_smile: excuse the random trees in my stew farm, I can’t edit this map again without remaking the whole thing lol.

5 Likes

The three houses above the :maple_leaf: from left to right is my sons house, my friends house, and my daughters house. The house under the :maple_leaf: is my ‘Palace’. Random housing on the road to town for literally anything. My children who want to respawn can live when they come back or use it as storage. Right now someone claimed a house and one is a clothes shop and one for mail from visitors. The town looks like a mushroom was thinking to rename to shroom town in 420 kingdom but idkkk lol

2 Likes

I was there today​:heart_eyes: very lovely town i made a sheep pen in one of the houses as clothes making love your town :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Also where are the peace lilies im considering on respawning there :heart:

1 Like

There are lillies to the west and a peace lily usually planted in town(:

1 Like

Is you’re town currently open?

No not right now, but I will open it later on! Are you on discord? If not I shared a discord invite on forums (: it’s easier to message ppl and coordinate thing on game! You should try and get on! I’ll try to remember to Reply on here to lyk if not (:

1 Like

Can u tell me the code? On ur discord it says invalid invite?

1 Like