異なる言語サーバーへの参加について。About joining different language servers

私は日本人です、「Google翻訳アプリ」を使っています。
┗I’m Japanese, I’m using “google translate app”

翻訳をした後に再度日本語に翻訳をして意味が通じるか確認してはいますが、翻訳に間違いがあったらご容赦ください。
┗After translating, I try to translate it into Japanese again to see if it makes sense, but please forgive me if there is an error in the translation.

このゲームには生まれてから死ぬまでという時間制限が存在するため、言語が違うプレイヤーと一緒に遊ぶ事は困難であると私は考えます。
┗There are time limits from birth to death in this game, so I find it difficult to play with players in different languages.

これとは別のゲームで会うのなら他国の人とも友人になりたいとは思います。
┗If I meet in a different game, I would like to make friends with people from other countries.

しかし、まだ善悪の判断が出来ないような子供や、初心者も居るため、お互いに快適にゲームをプレイするためには、同じ言語を理解出来る人のみ参加するというルールを設ける必要があると思います。
┗However, there are children and beginners who can not judge right and wrong, so in order to play the game comfortably with each other, it is necessary to establish a rule that only people who understand the same language participate.

日本語

あくまでこれは「aya_0」の意見として受け取ってください。
確かに言語の問題でちょっとした争いになることはあります。
しかし、この言語の違い、文化の違いを楽しんでいるプレイヤーもいますし、サーバー名の「jp」、「us」などはあくまでサーバーの場所を示しているだけで、プレイヤーの言語を示しているわけではありません。
また、jp-beginnerで遊んでいる人で「人が多いサーバーに行きたい」人がいるのと同時に日本語を話さない人が「人が多いサーバーに行きたい」と思う人がいてもおかしくありません。
よって、できれば分けないで欲しいですが、もしするのであればjp-beginnerの一部のサーバーだけにするのが良いと思います。

English

Please take this as the opinion of “aya_0”.
Certainly, there is a slight dispute over language issues.
However, some players are enjoying this language difference and cultural difference, and the server names such as “jp” and “us” only indicate the location of the server, not the player’s language. Not.
Also, it is not unusual for some people who are playing with jp-beginner to “go to a server with a lot of people” and at the same time who want to go to a server with a lot of people who do not speak Japanese. …
Therefore, I would like you to not divide it if possible, but I think that if you do it, it is better to use only some jp-beginner servers.

4 Likes

・日本語 Japanese
現状をしばらくプレイしてみても、やはりサーバー名と異なる言語のプレイヤーは強く問題を起こしやすい事が多いように思います。

国批判ではありませんので国名は伏せながら例を挙げると
ある国の人が「非常に迷惑な場所への壁やドアの建築や、無限では無い資源を大量に消費する行為」をしていて、それを止めて欲しいと翻訳して伝えたのですが、呪われるという結果になりました。

その後も年代記で言い争いをしており、このままでは言語の違いがゲームの更なる過疎に繋がるとも感じております。

以前「aya_0」さんが書いたように、どの国の方にも人が多いサーバーへ行きたいという人がいる可能性もあるので、その場合でも言語が違う方の受け入れ先を一部のサーバーに絞っていただくことは出来ないでしょうか?

例、
jp-beginner1 どの言語でもOK
jp-beginner2,3,4 日本語プレイヤーのみ

・英語 English(google translate)
Even after playing the current situation for a while, I think that players in languages ​​different from the server name are often prone to problems.

example while hiding the country name
A person from one country was doing “building walls and doors to a very annoying place, consuming a lot of non-infinite resources”, and I translated and told him to stop it. However, the result was cursed.

For some time after that, the person had a strong dispute in the family’s chronicles, and I’m afraid that language differences could lead to further depopulation of the game.

As “aya_0” wrote before, there may be people who want to go to a server where many people play. Is it possible to change the rules so that only some of the multiple servers in the same country, such as “JP” and “US”, can participate in different languages?

Example,
jp-beginner1 Any language is OK
jp-beginner2,3,4 Japanese players only

1 Like

We were probably in the same village.
The village was really in its early stages, and it was at a stage where we didn’t want people to run to their personal interests.
Even in the chronicles, he said things like “Japanese are thieves,” which was offensive.
This is very much the case these days.
I wish I could get them to follow their manners, but it’s sad to see so many of them not willing to understand the language or cooperate with each other.

As for narrowing down the number of servers to participate, personally, I’ve seen an increase in the number of beginners lately, so it’s hard for foreigners to focus on beginner servers as well.

■日本語■
もし同じ村にいたとしたら「日本人は泥棒だ」という発言に関して、心当たりがあります。
その人に日本語が通じないとわかった際に、私は英語で「資材を節約したいので建築しないでください」と伝えたところ、その人は私の話を聞かずに建築を続けたため、その道具を奪い取る選択しかできませんでした。
楽しいはずのゲームでこんな「言葉を理解できない事による人種間トラブル」がおきるのが悲しいので、私はサーバーを分ける事を提案したんです。
同じ村で遊ぶからには、必要な意思疎通がしたいんです。今は言語の壁によってそれが妨げられているんです…

■English (Google Translation)■
If I were in the same village, I would have a little idea about the statement that “Japanese people are thieves.”
When I found out that the person couldn’t speak Japanese, I told him in English, “Don’t build because I want to save materials,” and he continued building without listening to me, so I Could only choose to steal the tool.
It’s sad that such “interracial troubles caused by not being able to understand words” occur in games that should be fun, so I was proposing to separate the servers.
Since I play in the same village, I want to have the necessary communication. Now it’s being hampered by the language barrier …

そうなのですね。お疲れ様でした。
年代記を見た限りではたぶん理解する気がなかったのでしょうね。すごく…被害者面です。
日本サーバーに来る外国人は、協調性のない方が多くて困ることが多いですね。
昔羊の柵を日干し煉瓦で作っていた頃、全て炉にされたことがあります。
初期で、粘土も殆ど使い尽くされました。
なぜかと聞くとかっこいいからと答えられました。
今はもう感覚が違うのだと諦めの境地です。

サーバーを分けることには私は賛成です。
完璧に分けなくても、昔のように設定言語によって表示されるサーバーを限定するのでもいいですが。
参加可能サーバーを絞るならば通常サーバーがいいです。ビギナーサーバーには今は荒らしも多いし、初心者も外国人もなんてさらに荒れます。
別のスレッドにあった翻訳機導入もいいですが、感覚の違いによるトラブルだと思うのであまり意味はなさそうです。

In the original one hour one life they all play together, they just cant understand one another at first. Maybe they could put some sort of translate into the game of that sort so it’s not so divided. I tried playing on the jp server and couldnt understand so I left after that life. I wanted to play with more people than the us one I always play on. Its lucky to have 17 players at a time.

元々の1時間1ライフでは、全員が一緒に遊んでいますが、最初はお互いを理解できません。たぶん、彼らはある種の翻訳をその種のゲームに入れることができるので、それほど分割されません。 jpサーバーで遊んでみたのですが理解できなかったので、その人生を終えて去りました。いつも遊んでいる私たちよりも多くの人と遊びたかった。一度に17人のプレイヤーがいるのは幸運です。

Hello, I want to leave my experience as an english and chinese speaking player that plays on “jp-beginner1” server only.

My personal reasons for playing on japanese servers:

• The culture is very different and it makes the game very enjoyable for me. People are organised, kind, helpful, and efficient!

• I was always angry and upset playing on US servers. When I used to play on US-beginner or US-1 servers a long time ago, i could never complete any task because my tools would be stolen halfway through. If I asked that person to return the tool, they would curse me. Nothing could ever get done - if I could somehow get a sheep pen built, I would already consider myself lucky.

Anyway, to add to this thread: if anyone else like me decides to play on the jp-beginner server, please observe the different culture and be respectful! Do not be greedy or selfish. Take some time to walk around and observe how people organise their items, and how they grow the town. It is definitely very different from the us-beginner servers!

Here are some very basic habits I have picked up:

• in us servers, when you are born you typically type “hi” or “f”. In jp-beginner, they say “ま” which means “mom”. It is just a way to call your mom once you are born and show you are there.

• if someone helps me with any task i am doing (which happens very often because people in jp-beginner are mostly very generous and polite), you can say “thank you” as “ありがとう”. I also love sending hearts to show my appreciation -> :heart:

• if someone tries to have a long conversation with me, i will just tell them in english “sorry, i don’t speak japanese!” People are always very kind and respectful even though I cannot speak japanese. They will even talk to me in english, which is not necessary to me but I really appreciate their effort!

• Always contribute to the town, in whatever way you can! Do not be selfish and steal tools other people are using, just to start some task that will not benefit others. If you borrow an item, make sure no one is using it, and remember to return it to where you found it! If you see the town is low on resources, go out and gather more! My favourite thing about this game is doing things that will help others and help the town grow, that’s why I love the culture in the jp-beginner1 server.

• If someone tells you politely to stop doing something, just listen to them and stop doing it!!! They will usually say it in english. You are probably doing something wasteful and hurting the town’s resources. Be respectful and just stop doing it. I have made mistakes before and I would stop and say sorry. This is usually met with forgiveness and kindness.

The culture and practices in the jp-beginner1 server are really wonderful and enjoyable. People work as a community and it is really fun to watch the town grow. The towns grow very quickly in a short span of time; it’s truly amazing to see complex things like engines be built on these beginner servers even though there are 20 people running around!! Please just be respectful and in my opinion there will be no problems or drama and everyone would be able to enjoy the game together despite the language barrier :slight_smile:

Japanese: (google translate)
こんにちは、私は英語と中国語しか話せない人ですが、私たちよりも楽しいので、毎日jp-beginnerで遊んでいます-beginner

jp-beginner1での経験を共有するためにこのコメントを書いていますが、メッセージが非常に長いため、メッセージ全体を翻訳しません。

要約すると、私はjp-beginnerで敬意を持って役立つようにする方法について書いています。 jp-beginner1で遊んでいる外国人にも同じことをしてもらいたいです。将来問題がないことを願っています。

8 Likes

Clashing cultures is a major problem (and it seems like that will always be the case) when not playing on your native server. The Japanese like to keep their stuff clean, tidy, and organized. On the other hand, Americans like myself are quite carefree and don’t exactly think about the steps that the Japanese take to keep things tidy.

1 Like

That is true. There will definitely be a few foreigners who like to be organized. :thinking:

I’m not trying to generalize or anything like that. It mostly comes from personal experience with Japanese property in real life and Japanese players in You Are Hope.

1 Like

I love playing on Japanese server ! :heart_eyes:
I wish I could communicate better, but I still only know a few phrases and words😢
If I knew more Japanese I would play a lot more there!
I think a big thing there is that they actually banish griefers.
On the US servers not enough ppl banish even when there are a lot of ppl in town.
They either dont notice , dont care, or dont know and its why towns are so easily destroyed.
But ya, maybe I will visit again soon :hugs:

3 Likes

I wish that rules would also apply to US-1 and US beginner :slightly_frowning_face: I know some who behave like this, but sadly it’s not enough. I got the feeling we just have not enough regular player on these servers to implement that kind of rules. It’s never balanced enough between a lot experienced player who act like this and just some beginner who can learn from these. I really wish yah would reach more player who play on US/EU server… I think that’s a big problem why we can’t have it like it is on Japanese servers. And I personally can’t play on Japanese server because the ping is toooooooo high

3 Likes