About saving private servers

After the 10/16 update
On a private server
Home marker is gone
Some of the craft has been reset
The phenomenon is happening.

It’s very sad that the buildings and fields I’ve crafted with my friends disappear.
Can you restore it to the saved state before you updated it? Please consider it.

2 Likes

That is alarming. I also got an email with a similar report. Was that from you as well?

We are looking into this as our highest priority and we will let you know once we find out what the problem is and how to avoid it.

We do maintain backups, so hopefully we can restore your data once we figure out how to prevent it from happening again.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
I don’t send direct mail.
I have had a lot of reports from my friends.

Your words are hope.
I’m waiting for the data to be restored.

In order to know which server(s) to restore to an earlier data, it would be convenient if we had the user ID(s) of the owner(s) of the server(s). An encrypted version of this ID, called UUID, shows when you use the “report a problem” button in the settings window.
Could you provide me with your UUID this way? You can send it in a private message if you don’t want to post it.

If there are others out there who have the same problem with their servers, please do the same and send me your UUID along with a brief explanation of the problem you experience. Note: only the owner of the server should do this.

We are still trying to find the cause of the problem, so we can prevent it from happening again. It’s not a trivial matter (of course…, otherwise we would have found it before the release) and it may take some time, even if it’s our highest priority. So please be patient. We will try and compensate you for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Thank you for the work for recovery.
After hearing your words, my friends seem to be relieved now.
Wait for you to play again on the private server.
I’m rooting for you!

Thank you!