About update v2.8.0

What do you think my feedback and Advice then? :grin:

The main idea of the new mechanism is to reduce baby suicidal and abandoned children. I admit I haven’t played the game yet, but I agree with the new mechanism.

• Sure enough, those who agree with the new mechanism are not playing the game after the update
1 Like

What are you talking about right now?

Prison for Both mother and child, what a wonderful game!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

So I played the game and it’s actually wasn’t that bad. If they run away, I just need to go to the berry bushes immediately and fill up my food bar to fullness.

4 Likes

:upside_down_face: just you think、

Of course! Why am I surprised? :rofl:

so where have you been when christoffer asked for new ideas to resolve „baby suicides marathon“ and „players abandoning kids“? what is your suggestion on this topic? how can it be resolved?

4 Likes

This is definitely true. We are also asking Chinese players to offer some new suggestions, but no effective feedback. They just want to play solo with no child or even neighbors😓.

1 Like

I had to delete and retype cause I forgot to have it sent as a reply. I’m still learning the mechanics. I recently got this account and I only made it cause of the update. And I didn’t have a problem with suicidal babies or mothers abandoning their babies. Just because a baby is born to someone doesn’t mean that baby has to stay and just because a baby was born to a mom doesn’t mean she has to care for it (Except in real life of course. XD) It’s a baby’s choice to stay or suicide as it is a mother’s choice to raise her baby/babies if they want to stay. So I want it the way it was before and so do many others, especially Solo Players. I respect that it’s a person’s choice to play with who they want to play with and to not play with those who they don’t want to play with. I respect that it’s a baby’s choice to stay or suicide, even if I’m the mom, and even if that baby is a girl and we need girls and I want a girl who wants to stay because I don’t want the civ to die out. I respect that it’s a mom’s choice to raise a baby/babies who want to stay or to let them die, even if I’m the abandoned baby. I respect that it’s a person’s choice to Solo Play, even if that means I can’t play with them/be in their home even if it’s beautiful and I really wish I could be there. It’s their home, not mine, and they made it, not me. So just like in real life, it should be their choice who they let into it, and who they don’t let into it, and if they choose not to let anyone in at all. And let’s just say for arguments sake, wether you want something to be done about the suicidal babies and mothers abandoning them or not, you have to admit the game was much much much better before the update. You also have to admit that this update makes raising children much more crippling then it was before. This update also hinders your ability to do what you want and hinders your ability to have fun and enjoy the game. It also hinders the ability to do fun and interesting things like sacrificing babies for a God/Gods for instance. I was apart of a society like that and I had the most fun time ever, even if I was the baby being sacrificed. Things like that makes the game more fun and interesting, we can say goodbye to stuff like that now unfortunately.

3 Likes

百合の花が少なすぎます。百合の種をかごに入れられるようにしてください。百合の花びらが早く消えすぎ。墓石取り外し可能にしてください。カゴから骨を下ろせるようにしてください。

There are too few lily flowers(Spathiphyllum). Be able to put the lily seeds in the basket. Lily petals disappear too quickly. Make the tombstone removable. Be able to lower the bone from the basket.

5 Likes

thanks for explaining your point of view.

1 Like

Well if we have to bury ourselves it makes it to where we can’t play alone. I think the petal should be sufficient enough and you should be able to spawn back whenever. And you should only have to place the petal once and can respawn an unlimited amount of times unless u put a petal on a different home marker.

I thought the maker stays permanent until it’s placed somewhere else? I made one at my house and my Body got buried only once. I respawn and always See the arrow.

Having ** before and after text will make it bold.
Having __ will underline the text

example
__ example __
Underlines not working for some reason.
Anyways if your on mobile hit the user profile pic in the top right then tap the messages icon. There should be a message from Discobot. It explanes some of the functions

As for the swear filter i implemented it because this forums are also used by children supposedly as young as 13 years old. That’s why the forums have a swear filter.

I would recommend rereading the whole conversation without automatically assuming that everything i said was me being a stuck up ■■■.

Not only did i clarify that i thought helenas opinion were valid on multiple occasions (perhaps not clearly stating it) the one use of the term “dont be a baby” was me reusing their own phrase, The one calling the developers babys for doing what the active community on the forums had asked for them to solve.

I still haven’t played the game again yet but i personally feel like the mothers losing hunger for their babys dying would add a interesting twist to sacrificing baby towns.
For example “YoloSwagGod requires my Swager to fill my childs vessel in order to create a Swager knight”
“Now we must eat the swager food to gather back our swag strength”

There’s always a way to rp with one extra step in the game but being to caught up in the one thing you dislike is only ruining the game for yourself and others.

As for being stuck up… I could just throw that back to you and leave it at that but i get the feeling that will just be used as fuel for you lol. So let me break it down to you.
First of all my response was to helena was because they harshly expressed their opinion i harshly expressed my opinion of their opinion. We came to a middle ground in our “opinions” as you do when your debating.
I asked them to be more constructive with their feed back cause that’s how society works. Also implying that their opinion is as important to the developers as anyone elses

I thought so until my second child kept running and I was bitten by mosquitos :joy:

I had to wait 20 hours to reply cause I’m a new user. =[ Thanks for being understanding Heidi. Also, I would like to add, what about when an Eve is making the journey to find that good/suitable home, it sometimes takes a long time to find that good/suitable home and bringing babies along, especially dragging older kids makes it take forever, and sometimes because you’re dragging them you can’t find that good/suitable home and it sometimes makes the Eve have to settle for almost any place as a home even though it’s a terrible af. Sometimes the home is so bad and unlivable that the family has no chance and the entire second generation dies. And now with this new mechanism, it’s impossible for an Eve to find a good/suitable home unless she raises the kids to age 3 so she doesn’t feel greif and abandons them once they turn 3, which wastes the babies time and would suck and naturally make the babies hate her or at least be mad if not very mad. But the only way an Eve can find a good/suitable home and as soon as possible is she has to leave her babies and waited until she finds a good/suitable home to raise them. And let’s not forget that dragging kids is dangerous, kids are super slow runners so you have wait for them, and sometimes kids get lost and sometimes the kids die along the way and sometimes the mom dies and sometimes it’s cause she has to go back to her kid who can’t run as fast or she feels she has to find her lost kid. Honestly it’s a headache and makes things much harder than needs be and makes it take forever unless you settle for anything as a home which is a bad thing to do. The best chance for the families survival as a whole and what’s best for the family is for the mom to leave her kids and find that good/suitable home and then raises kids. But again, with the new mechanism, now it seems you have to raise your kid to age 3 and abandon them or settle for anything as home, or suicide when you become an Eve because it’s pointless if you don’t want to raise kids to age 3 then abandon them to do what you need to do. And that’s not fair to the baby and it wastes the babies time and it sucks, but you do what you have to do. And it’s also a waste of time to drag kids making the journey to find a good/suitable home take forever. And it’s especially a waste of time if you settle for a S wordy area as home. And what about when you’re very busy doing something, like a girl the other day was mining for iron but died due to greif. Sometimes people r just too busy to raise a baby, and sometimes what they are really busy with is helpful to the civilization. Like bringing a ton of iron back is super helpful. And yeah, u can bring the baby back, but sometimes after your kid turns 3 another one is born like right after meaning you had to stay longer, and then that kid is 3 and then you go back and right after that a baby is born again. And sometimes that just keeps happening. So you are forced to raise the kid so you don’t die but you can’t be helpful beyond that and that is really frustrating and not fun. Also there are other things people are too busy with to raise a baby at that time. And there are times when you just can’t raise that kid, like if your riding a horse or a horse with a carriage. It would be a super slow process of bringing both the kid and the horse/horse with carriage back and would be super hard to keep yourself and your baby from starving. Think about it, having to go super slow with carriage cause babies can’t run very slow and much slower then adult let alone a horse/horse with carriage, and your having to feed yourself and the baby and feeding the baby costs food and being in cold places causes your food to decrease even more and not every boime you go into has food in it. And also what about hunting, I love to hunt especially bears, it’s my favorite thing, I also hunt and raise babies too if I’m in a family and we raise kids, what if a baby is born while I’m hunting and the baby accidentally gets bitten by a bear or a Wolf?! It happens, even by accident. So then I have to lose food cause of it and most likely die because my bars r not always full especially when my food decreases fast in a cold boime. Also sometimes I can’t carry my kid in this situation or in general because when my food bar is low I need to feed myself and picking up babies costs food so I have to feed myself and save myself because I just don’t have enough food bars to feed my baby. And in general, sometimes after kids turn 1 they can fall, and a LOT of my babies tend to fall constantly and sometimes even run around. I don’t mind suicidal babies, it’s their choice to stay or suicide, but I hate fallers and runners and I especially hate suffering from my babies suiciding and suffering from not picking them up, I also hate paying consequences for suiciding as a baby or as Eve. Not like Christopher cares though, if he did he wouldn’t have made this update. Like raising children wasn’t already crippling, now the mothers have to stay at home and can’t do anything to make sure their kids don’t die so they don’t die. Who wants to just sit holding all their kids the entire time?! Plus that is kinda sexist that woman who have babies are forced to stay home and can barely do anything if they can do anything at all. And what about afk babies?! Some people figure out their babies are afk and before the update they would let them die to avoid wasting their time and food bars feeding the afk baby, now moms have to raise their babies even though they are afk to avoid losing food bars because you don’t lose the same amount of food each time a baby dies, the amount of food you lose increases each time a baby dies.

After sending those two messages, I had to wait like 30 minutes to send another =[ But u shouldn’t have to bury yourself, that’s stupid. And it makes it to where u can’t play alone. The petal on the home marker should be sufficient enough.