ADD KILLING TO US BEGINNER SERVERS

Ive suggested this twice in the forum and and 3 times in the discord. Please add killing to the us beginner servers! It would make the game much better because people play us b a lot anywas even experienced players. Plus it could teach the beginners about killing. I would also want to be a executer and kill bad people.

1 Like

There’s absolutely defeating the purpose of “BEGINNER” server. If we want killing, might as well get rid of beginner server altogether.

3 Likes

Also, recall that the Developers are not going to be updating this game any time soon (if ever). So don’t get too invested in wanting a change…it won’t happen. Sorry.

2 Likes

That is DEVASTATING. I like this game way more than inl.

1 Like

My pet, Mr. Wormy, gets very sad when someone says they don’t like his home game “In Next Life”. Please be more considerate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Bro I thought Mr Wormy got that Italian waiter moustache :skull:

I like INL, but I can’t play it anymore bc it’s still not on android. I know that devs have to focus on the new game, but as a player, it’s frustrating. INL is cool, but YaH I adore.

4 Likes

It would be really nice if it came out for android soon, i would check it out. But… I’ve been playing yah since almost a year and still feel like i have so much to learn and i love the complexity, so my HOPE is to get more updates and fixes and that it does not get abandoned.

anx yeah, play in the advanced servers if u want to kill, and if you are alone on that guess nobody else wants killing as much?

2 Likes