ADD KILLING TO US BEGINNER SERVERS

Ive suggested this twice in the forum and and 3 times in the discord. Please add killing to the us beginner servers! It would make the game much better because people play us b a lot anywas even experienced players. Plus it could teach the beginners about killing. I would also want to be a executer and kill bad people.

1 Like

There’s absolutely defeating the purpose of “BEGINNER” server. If we want killing, might as well get rid of beginner server altogether.

3 Likes

Also, recall that the Developers are not going to be updating this game any time soon (if ever). So don’t get too invested in wanting a change…it won’t happen. Sorry.

2 Likes

That is DEVASTATING. I like this game way more than inl.

1 Like

My pet, Mr. Wormy, gets very sad when someone says they don’t like his home game “In Next Life”. Please be more considerate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Bro I thought Mr Wormy got that Italian waiter moustache :skull:

I like INL, but I can’t play it anymore bc it’s still not on android. I know that devs have to focus on the new game, but as a player, it’s frustrating. INL is cool, but YaH I adore.

4 Likes

It would be really nice if it came out for android soon, i would check it out. But… I’ve been playing yah since almost a year and still feel like i have so much to learn and i love the complexity, so my HOPE is to get more updates and fixes and that it does not get abandoned.

anx yeah, play in the advanced servers if u want to kill, and if you are alone on that guess nobody else wants killing as much?

2 Likes

Wait up what’s that. It looks like OHOL but better :100::100::100:

1 Like

It’s really fun. A lot less buggy now, too. I can’t okay anymore bc I’m on android and haven’t played since November bc of that so idk if they’ve fixed some of the recent issues, but it’s really cool overall. It definitely functions similar to OHOL but very different vibes. It’s a trial survival game, but you go through ages, like stone age, bronze age, etc , so it really teaches you as you go along, Rather than being thrown into a complicated game and having to rely on other players to learn. I suggest it. There’s a discord for it.

1 Like

I see, I’ll give it a try!

1 Like