Adding new role

So how about adding an Adam that spawns with a Eve and Eve need Adams (or other males) to have babies

1 Like

i like this idea. like a random chance to spawn as adult male to an eve. so you can team up from the beginning. as long the eve wont kill herself im fine with it. but there would be a chance of ending up in the wilderness with no eve :see_no_evil: maybe 2 eves would be better.

Lol Yeah Maybe 2 Eves and one Adam but then again English Server only get up to 25 players a day… adding an Adam would make the game more realistic other then Random babies popping out of Eves

Yeah, I’ll admit that it is weird seeing women reproduce asexually in this game but I think adding an Adam role is just not practical. It’s just going to complicate things because now you have to worry about that Adam dying, being afk or being a troll/griefer. On top of that, it would be weird if the last male and female were related, which would probably happen A LOT if you implemented this role ngl.

1 Like

I think one of the creators (ohol or YaH I can’t remember) commented a big reason they were against this was because the game would become very sexualized and men would be chasing women around wanting to have kids.

2 Likes