Amalon’s stuff?

I was just wondering if you guys could share what kind of stuff you got from the desert trader, who I guess from reading the forum posts is called Amalon. I traded one small gold nugget, and I got a beehive, but I am still hesitant to try with the large pieces, so I just want to know what you can get before I go for it.

4 Likes

I got a baby bottle in my private server once.

2 Likes

Im curious as well!

2 Likes

I got a few things on En NoKids, what I remember for certain are

Garland Pile
Firestriker
Noodles with Egg

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

hi zyerkai. nice to see you here. don’t know if you remember the places on no-kids you left a note :slight_smile: I made that snow land shoe shop for example
… and peek-a-boo <3

2 Likes

I remember both of those places well!! It’s good to see you! I can’t wait until NoKids is back, I like to visit Peek a Boo every once and a while, but it’s been ages since I’d gone to the shoe shop!
(Also looking forward to re-treeing the cities!)

2 Likes

Some things I got from Amalon were

• 10 cinnabar
  • 10 lapis lazuli
  • bee hive
  • carriage-less horse
  • bucket full of honey
3 Likes

i stopped playing on no kids. sometimes I visit and look around just to find even more grief…

still hope we meet some
day in some town.

2 Likes

IMG_20220718_221054

got a pile of limestone from Amalon, for an big gold nugget

1 Like

The big one usually better.
Small one can be stack of paper, noodles, best I think is beehive. Other single items.

Big one can be baby bottle, fire starter, horse with no cart, turkey, stack of limestone, stack of painting colouring red, blue, or clothing colorer, can be a bucket of paint, red or blue, haven’t saw yellow yet, can be a single dog.
Can be painted fabric which is nice.

Overall the bigger is better but can be underwhelming. Still worth for higher tech. Also you get fabric combining two, so I usually run around with pick and bowls and get gold in pairs for fabric or 2 fabric for a backpack.

Is there a way to find gold other than from a mine?

there are gold vains in the snow biome. you need a pickaxe for them. also a bowl to pick it up. you will have to melt it into a gold ingot.

also there was a time you found gold nuggets in the desert. not sure if this is still a thing. last time i checked i havent saw any.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.