Amazing crude car

Finally, I made a crude car…I can now find amalon without worrying of losing a horse or get killed by a snake.:joy: And I can even collect niters safely.

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

How did you get Black dye? (Noticing ur backpack)

You just have to combine all the dyes. The pink and indigo that u can get from plants in the yellow biome in which where rabbits are, when combined u can get purple and then you have to add the yellow dye that you can get from dead cow’s piss when you feed them mango leaf, and last the charcoal I think that’s how I did it. Be sure to prepare all the ingredients before doing it.

1 Like

Wait, is there a dye made from charcoal or did you add charcoal to the mixture at the end?

You’ll just add the charcoal

I forgot the thing that u can get from the dead’s cow piss is called yellow pigment i think. It’s not yet a yellow dye but you’ll get the yellow dye when you add it in the dyes. I don’t remember too much but just try it yourself, try to experiment you’ll learn alot. I remember there is also green dye.

Yeah, I know how to get the yellow, bit I was wondering how ppl were getting the green dye. But nobody would take off their clothes so I could see, lol.

maybe this link might help: Color Dye Cloth Recipe

3 Likes

O wow. That’s fantastic. I had to download that. Ty.

1 Like