Annoyed

Pretty much bought this game for no reason because I have one bad experience with a toxic player convincing a bunch of people to ban me for no reason. I never get to explain myself cause I can only speak one word. And they murder me as a baby which is what I did to get banned. Please take my bans off.

oh…Poor man, I want this update too

We should not punish anyone with just one ban against them. I had a baby with 1 ban and they played just fine.

Maybe the notation should only be visible once the number reaches 2 or 3…a repeat offender is fair game, but it seems too easy to get one ban for questionable reasons.

2 Likes

Same. I’d say 2 bans is pushing it but a one ban is usually because that player is new and doesn’t know how to play well so they accidentally upset other players and then get banned.

1 Like

I had this rude mother that called me lots of bad names because I didn’t know how to drop the rock when it was just my game glitching and wouldn’t let me drop it

1 Like

:confused: :confounded: People should not be so rude and impatient. We ALL struggle with communication in this game, since the keyboard blocks half the screen and it’s nearly impossible to say what you need to in the few words you get early on. Those communication issues result in lots of misunderstandings and potential unfair bans.

2 Likes

Thats y i dont play asian servers

I wish there was a way to tag certain players. Like, trying to banker a player is sometimes pointless, but if I can tag their ID for my own purposes in a way that only I can see, I can know not to play w them.

2 Likes

But u can, just press the red bann button on that player and they will not get born to u or be ur mother

1 Like

to ban from getting NOT ‘born to’ or ‘be mum to’ the other player, works during the first years of life. like the first 3 years.
after, it’s just a normal ban

4 Likes

Aha!!! Makes sense

1 Like