Banana plants

I want to plant banana trees.Cuz they give many food bars filled and they are good to eat. I would be happy if you added that. Tom

7 Likes

I think it would be good. To have a planted banana tree. If you could make bananas more useful. You can add a fruit salad for example.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that make bananas too overpowered?

3 Likes

Why it would be overpowered?

4 Likes

i guess the recipes would have to have as many steps as pie because of all the energy bananas gives.

maybe it needs more soil and water than other plants or a special way to plant it like we do with trees.

irl: because of breed plants bananas have no more seeds in it so you have to cut saplings from an other banana plant anyway.

5 Likes

Yea. The recipe could be from bowl of goosberries and then there you would add two bananas and a mango.

6 Likes

uuh nice fruit salad :yum: i would eat that in game and in real life. maybe put everything in a big bowl and have 5-10 servings.

4 Likes

Yeah salad is yummy.

4 Likes

Ah the reason why it could be considered over powered is that each tree gives so many bananas. And if you just plant them like you would normal trees an experienced player could plant 10-20 trees in one life by themselves. If a lot of players suddenly realise how useful bananas were then just a group of 2-3 players could plant around 50-100 trees in one lifetime by working together. One gathers soil , while one cuts saplings, and the other one tills and waters.

Basically it would be to easy to plant a banana plantation, each banana tree provides to much food for it to be balanced, and even though banana trees don’t regrow their fruits in YAH they are barely balanced food wise still and trees are fairly easy for experienced players to grow or if players work together.

4 Likes

Better It will be to make planting banana trees harder.

3 Likes

I think it needs to add more soil and more water
And it must take long to grow.

3 Likes

Well growing a normal tree in Yah takes about 60 minutes if i remember right.

You have to till the soil, cut a sapling from a tree using shears, plant the sapling, water, wait for 30 minutes (if i remember right), water again, and then about 30 minutes later the tree will be fully grown.

That would likely be the same recipe to grow banana trees since any more steps would make it impossible for one player to grow then, and if that’s the case it would make it even less likely that players would teach other players how to grow the banana trees. Similar to how most players don’t know how to make engines because there’s to many steps to teach and to much time involved without learning it step by step yourself.

1 Like

Oh and welcome to the community @Tomhins

1 Like

yup is correct. 30 min then water it again. i just planted 28 trees and watered 12 of them twice and another 16 are waiting to be watered for the second time.

so a player could do easy around 30 banana plants and more in one go. maybe a bit much.

3 Likes

But if you would add only the fruit salad it would be good. Am I right?

4 Likes

I would Love to have banana Shake. Mix Bananas with Milk and get a Shake.

7 Likes

Yes good idea.

No I think bananas are already op like they almost fill all your hunger and the palm tree grows alot unlike the carrot that only grows one in the wild, so imagine farming them lol that’s infinite food

5 Likes