Bell Tower Rings

I have tried to find the answer to this question on the forum and elsewhere, so apologies if this has already been explained but I missed it.
When I’m playing on a server and someone rings a bell tower, sometimes it rings more than once in quick succession. I know some towns have two bells, but it seems like a statistically unusual behavior for someone to have two or three bells in one town and ring all of them impossibly fast. You would almost have to have another person helping.
My question is if this double or triple ring is a feature or a bug. I imagine that it could indicates your distance to the bell? Some kind of code that says you’re within 10 years by horse to the village or something.
If there isn’t any distance indication that would be an amazing feature, personally. It would be nice to know if it’s worth trying to get to a village.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you so much, that makes sense! Is there a current map somewhere?

US beginner

Indicating the distance would be great !
I dont think there any way to really do that now :thinking:
& i dont think we have a map for US beginner atm :pensive:

2 Likes

I originally thought that it was a technical glitch. :sweat_smile:

With roads built & usin cars we can be zoomin between towns ! :joy:

1 Like

Another town?!

1 Like

I stayed whole life no bells rang :pensive:
Maybe eve will be back tho !

Misty were you Bolveria Adam’s?

1 Like

Yes! I think that was my name :joy:

Aww you were my mom I was Osiris …:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aww my son :heart:
I think everyone died there😔
But it was nice town!

1 Like

Yes it was ! I was shocked to see my sisters dead.
I saw the bell tower was being built so there should be an eve.

1 Like

I hope so! Then we can add to map!
I try find oil, but i messed up :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Do we have info about which towns have what number of bells? There’s a one with three to the east of my base but I haven’t been able to get there yet.

1 Like

from highgarden south and west about 3-5min is also a town. but i dont know the name. and it was a long time ago i was born there. but i remember hearing 13 bells north east :wink:

3 Likes

Cypress (2 bells) is 29 minutes west of New Venice, slightly to the south. Poplar Pond,(working towards 4 bells) with the double roads, is less than two minutes NNW of Cypress, and connected by road. Based on the map, Cypress should be pretty close to other towns to the NW, if we coordinate bell ringing I can go there and we’ll get more details for the map.

3 Likes

Hi!!

1 Like

On Discord, at US beginner Channel, click on Pin, there you find a map of few big Citys!
Also with number of Bells

1 Like