Bug paper that fills up the game screen

every paper in the picture has a bug.
Precious letters have turned into meaningless content.

This bug has been going on for more than two months.
When are you going to fix this bug??? :cry:

4 Likes

Paper becomes obsolete over time.
I wish I could throw the paper in the fire.

2 Likes

We inherited the system for writing notes from OHOL and it was coded according to a flawed design, which would break when there are more than 32,000 notes.
We have spent some time creating a new system that handles millions of notes. This system is ready to deploy now. There are always risks when you replace one design with another, so we will carefully roll out the change on one server at a time, starting next week.
If you tell me which server your screenshot is from, we could perhaps start with that server?

8 Likes

Sounds good, Screenshot is Korea-1 server. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Korea-1 server has been updated with the new system for written notes. The notes with broken messages should have turned into blank paper. New messages will not become broken anymore.

It would be great if you guys could try it out and report back if you find any issues.

4 Likes

Itโ€™s sad not to be able to restore the contents of the note, but Iโ€™m glad we can use it again!

3 Likes

Good. Let us know if you experience any issues.

4 Likes

I hope we can erase what is written on the paper. Make an eraser. Grifers write down bad words on paper. We are hurting every time we canโ€™t get rid of it.

๋‚˜๋Š” ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๊ฐ€ ์ข…์ด์— ์ ํžŒ ๋‚ด์šฉ์„ ์ง€์šธ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ”๋ž€๋‹ค. ์ง€์šฐ๊ฐœ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด์ค˜.
๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ๋“ค์ด ์ข…์ด์— ๋‚˜์œ ๋‹จ์–ด๋ฅผ ์ ์–ด๋‘๊ณ  ๊ฐ„๋‹ค. ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์„ ์—†์•จ ์ˆ˜ ์—†์–ด์„œ ๋งค๋ฒˆ ์ƒ์ฒ˜ ๋ฐ›๊ณ  ์žˆ๋‹ค.

2 Likes

Sounds easy enough to make. I will put it on our list.

3 Likes

You can use a rubber ball as an eraser, starting with update 2.12.0

4 Likes