Call-out for screenshots

Hi all!

We are coming close to a release now.
I have started thinking on what screenshots and videos we’d like to post on AppStore and Google Play in order to give potential players a good idea of the game and making them interested in playing it.

I have seen several of you post nice screenshots, so my question is: are you interested in submitting some for this purpose? The difference is that on the forum people understand the game, so you are mostly showing your achievements. For this purpose, images that show the gameplay, interactions (like speech) and content for people who have not played the game is key.

The formats I’m looking for are landscape mode for phone and tablet, plus portrait mode for phones. The far view is a bit too zoomed out, so focus on Near and Medium.

If we end up using your screenshots for the store listings, I will send you a free download code for the finished game as a small thank you.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Time to acreenshot everything then

: D

1 Like

A few of my recent nicer screen shots

Feel free to take from my other posts as well (ie the “a kingdom to myself” section)

3 Likes

I was using the “far” option so I zoomed it in a bit

3 Likes

Is that pig to the upper left sleeping, or dead?

2 Likes

Dead lol

I have moreee

3 Likes

images

1 Like

89528158e7a29a4205a732ce187931bb08274b30_1_243x500

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I hope I get a copy I seen people play it and I already see myself playing it :slight_smile: love you devs

1 Like

1 Like