Can I get a refund on my Family Ties Add-On?

The reason why I want a refund is because I don’t find any use to the add-on. I only use the feature sometimes. But who needs it when you can actually play the game. So please if you understand. Can I get a refund for the “Family Ties Add-On”? What do you guys think?

@Christoffer

I think that 2.99 is a very reasonable price for the add on, and even if you’ve only used it a few times and don’t plan on using it again you’ve already got your money’s worth out of it.

As I see it it’s kind of like buying a gallon of milk and only drinking a glass or two then trying to return it because you don’t intend to drink the rest of it. No offense meant of course!

6 Likes

For beginner players family ties is great! Lets say you dont have enough time for a full life, you can observe someone and learn how they work and discover tricks that would take you a very long time to find out on your own.

Down the line you can use it to curse griefers that may have killed you or even find a way to make friends by leaving a comment on the family tree and chatting with them out of the game.

One of the best three bucks I spent really.

2 Likes

I would just take the lousey $3 loss. It’s already been like 5 days since you made the purchase.

@Themagicowl
The resellers dictate the rules for refunds. We only make the game - they sell it and handle the money transactions.
Send receipts and details to support@dualdecade.com though, and I’ll see what we can do to help.

1 Like