作業ブックの確認方法の変更について Change on showing the craft-tree book

昨日のアップデート後、アイテムを長押ししても作業ツリー(ブック)の確認ができなくなりました。
例えば、4枚重ねたうさぎの毛皮から何が出来るかを確認できずに困っています。タップすると1枚だけ拾ってしまって、1枚のうさぎの毛皮の作業ツリーが表示されてしまいます。
前の仕様、長押ししたら移動せず拾わず作業ツリー(ブック)が表示される仕様に戻してほしいです。

From yesterday’s update, the craft- tree book that was shown when long tapping item is not working.
For example, when I want to check what can be made from “4 rabbit fur”, I used to long tap those items piled on the floor. However, now the book is not shown when long tapped, and when I tap the “4 rabbit fur”, I end up to pick up 1 fur and can only check what can be made from “1 rabbit fur”.
Can this be changed back to previous way?

12 Likes

Putting the rabbit fur back in the pile works for me. Did they change that too?

Unfortunately your way doesn’t work on my android.

This is what I see when I hold 1 fur,

and this is what I see when I drop it to the cell above me. It shows blank craft tree book.

Well I also want to check craft tree book of things that we cannot put back, such as checking wild carrot without picking carrot seeds, so your suggestion doesn’t solve my problem even if it worked on my smartphone too.

2 Likes

You can hold an irrelevant item in your hand.

4 Likes

Wow this is a great solution! I can simply hold a stone or something in my hand and tap on the item that I want to check the craft tree of.
Still it will be much better if downdated, becasuse in this current way I will always move close to what I tapped. Sometimes I want to check craft tree book without moving close to the item.
Anyway I’m half satisfied, thanks deldel for your great advice.

和訳(要約)
手に無関係な物を持った状態で作業ツリーを確認したいアイテムをタップすればオケ

It’s still inconvenient especially after adding new items.

3 Likes

This sounds like a regression. We will investigate.

5 Likes

Update: this regression was fixed in release 2.3.0

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes