Civilization Development

How come civilitions in servers are usually not very developed? Not a complaint as it can be nice, but just in general why are the “you are hope” servers likely to be just a eve or very low developed society?

1 Like

I know a lot of people that solo play, and play alone for the most part. I do that on usb2. It’s nice because you can monitor if someone is griefing. That’s my guess though. If you want to play in a city I could open mine for a while.

1 Like

I would love to develope a eve town further. But it always last only one day, maybe two days sometimes. It’s sad because some eve camps turn into such a nice town. But then it got abandoned.
People prefers to play in eve camps I guess, and as soon it’s growing it’s either abandoned or it will be taken over by one person alone. To be able to build more further- this person has to take birth control for a while, to not be grieffed.

During the US timezone some town develope further with puplic server.

2 Likes

I played in two Eve camps yesterday that had such nice locations. They both would make excellent towns. I have noticed alot of new players on the us servers in the last week. New players like to stick to what they know and play as Eve until they get more used to the game mechanics and tech tree. Hopefully some of these new ones will stick around to make larger towns.

3 Likes

I think we have to explain how the lily works though. Can’t make a large town without that. That’s a two edged sword because we don’t know if they’ll use that knowledge to grief :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Those big civilizations have usually been around for a while, and I think that the people that are around long enough tend to get sick of the other players, or at least the ones that are either griefers or inconsiderate. So they end up just playing by themselves or a group of other Eves that they already trust.