Not exactly all based around consitancy but heres the random stuff i had in mind. Im sure theres plenty of more stuff im missing or forgot about especially in the recent update lol ive only got as far as gathering some of the stuff for the bee box and ladder.
Ease of life:
Stack Two straight Branches
Stack Two straight branches + Two curved branches
Ability to use sharp stone on two straight or two curved branches to make the shafts versions.
Arrows can be used as home markers (scarry to be born into a town with no skewers but you dont want to get lost finding them)
- Unrope bow.
- Dismantle arrows (sometimes a town will have dozens of arrows and bows)
- Dismantle knife (i once saw a village with over 20 knives. It wasnt even a town or under a dicord groups control)
- Dismantle saws
- Reforge tool heads (for the inexperianced smiths)(include reforging knife blades and saw blades)
- Prevent broken iron tools from despawning.
- Cinabar and lapis lazulie
- Copper and zinc
- Rabbits and skinned rabbits
- Palm olien (last i checked it was unstorable in crockpots)
- Stack sharp stones
- Restack flint in new stacks
- Storing lassos in carts (not sure but it think they cant)
- Most seeds.
- Empty crockpots (since they have so much functions now)
- Wild carrots and onions
- Wood shavings (still underated because of the branch costs and how easy it is to loose storing them would make it easier to find)
- Pie ingredients (berrys with carrot, rabbit with carrot, rabbit carrot berry)
Paper Labels would be good for active players that like to pick things up theyd see what it was labled with. Or pictures of whats inside is another idea. Like Crock filled with bananas would have a banana plastered on the side
(Crockpots with food such as carrots seem to largly be ignored by many players even when the town is starving out even pro players just seem to forget about them when theyre panicking and newer players are mostly oblivious to them to)
I think itd be to easy to grief if you could just remove the cacti but if they could be replanted in a box with soil like rice or planted in tiled soil it would make roads and poorly planed buildings look much nicer.
Food balance: (this is all personal opinion)
Eggs and omlets restore a lot of hunger compaired to their availability a good swamp can provide over 20 eggs roughly every 20 minutes for free. Not much campaired to functional farms but its still overpowered.
Same with cacti fruit with a fruit every five minutes from each cactus.
The effort to make tacos and the heavy use of a limited resource (limestone) which has more functionality now for paints is not worth the amount of food it restors. Maybe make it a two bite item like potatos or reduce the amount of limestone required like one limestone making three+ corn tortillas.
Heat resistant Egg - eggs can boil forever to extend the fire (usefull but i have to be objective lmao)
Fountain of blood - Geese that get their heads choped cant get off the stump if its blocked south (my favorite way to preserve the tree stumps for geese slaughter houses using fence gates i consider this more of a feature then a bug but its a problem when combined with the bug below)
Passable stumps with geese - animals and players can pass through a stump with a goose on it. (Its situational but a lot of players learning about geese will tend to use a stump in a pens fence line and get it stuck there allowing all the animals out on accident)
Weakening bushes - wild berry bushes become domesticated after being staked causing them to die eventually when the stakes are removed