Couldn’t move

I spawned in as my mother was running, I gave chase successfully and reunited with my mother! ‘‘Twas a happy moment until I realised I couldn’t move… at all!
I tried to turn my phone to portrait and I still couldn’t move, I was clicking on the tiles and the green hit box wasn’t showing up… I tried dragging my finger and the hit boxes showed up as I dragged but my sprite wouldn’t move… I ended up suiciding to post this

1 Like

I had this problem several times too, but as an adult eve hunting rabbits.
Another time I couldn’t pick up my babies. And once when I was a baby, I couldn’t type at all, even as grown child…

1 Like

Thanks for feeding back the problem you had. There is one known issue that if you lose your connection sometimes it might take a while until the program realizes that. During that period of time you cannot pick up or use anything. That is probably the cause why you cannot pick up baby. But you should still be able to move though.

For KyeReece: does it happen to you only once or often?

For MaxTrinityAn: when you said you couldn’t type, did you mean the touch keyboard did not show up or did not function or you could type normally but the words did not show in the game?

1 Like

No that was the first and only time it happened, I could type perfectly fine though, my poor mother had to carry me around until I was too big listening to my letter by letter explanation of my impaired walking and then I starved to death haha

1 Like

The Touch keyboard did not show up.

1 Like

Thanks guys! I will log these bugs.

1 Like

I have had all of these happen to me the only solution i know is to the typing one just exit the game (while still keeping the tab in the background) and then go back

1 Like