Cranberry Bushes

Cranberry Bushes can be found in the green biomes, Similar to gooseberry bushes you can pick cranberries with a bowl.

A single cranberry can give 2 hunger points.

You can make a cranberry pie with bowl of cranberries, You can make cranberry juice with bowl of cranberries.

6 Likes

yummy :yum:

This would be nice but everyone knows cranberries are bitter😭 people usually drink cranberry juice for the health benefits

1 Like

This would be a great addition but instead of using hot adobe oven for the cranberry juice i think hot coals would work, And plus we could use the cranberry juice for curing yellow fever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a little off topic but I LOVE cranberry juice haha, I would love to see it in the game <3

1 Like

not off topic at all dw haha! and i like white cranberry juice

why would this cure yellow fever

Just make a torch and burn msceeters… also yellow fever ain’t bad as long as your not a baby or too old(old age)… i do get the craving for new food types though…:heart:

This is amazing Tina :sparkles: btw sunnybunny#6801

2 Likes

Hi! sorry i couldn’t respond early, But hey i’ll friend ya soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this idea. Except for cranberries grow in bogs. So you’d have to dig a hole for them, like rice, eventually. Bc they grow, then farmers flood the bog to gather the cranberries. Like maybe a 1-dig ditch, then to harvest them you add a bowl of water.

Ofc it would be cool to make cranberry sauce that you could eat with a turkey slice.

2 Likes

Since cranberries grow in bogs they could grow in the swampy area which rt now grows no wild food.

2 Likes