Depression

Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease a person’s ability to function at work and at home.

Depression symptoms can vary from mild to severe and can include:

• Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
  • Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
  • Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
  • Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
  • Loss of energy or increased fatigue
  • Increase in purposeless physical activity (e.g., hand-wringing or pacing) or slowed movements and speech (actions observable by others)
  • Feeling worthless or guilty
  • Difficulty thinking, concentrating or making decisions
  • Thoughts of death or suicide

What is this for???

Dont undertand problems…Nice persons…

I don’t get how this is funny.

1 Like

These peaple are Crazy wumbo…

5 Likes

@Carotbro whe support you buddy, ill be patiently waiting on that new YouTube video of yours :ok_hand: keep your head high

5 Likes

I didnt do antthing

1 Like

Ty Dude we need more peaple like you

TY ALL

1 Like

THA TD SLF
BYR

Don’t do it carotbro! Join us on discord and teach us!

1 Like

Omg call the suicide hotline

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

1 Like

Depression is nothing more than a state of mind. We all cycle through every emotion that exists eventually. Some stay happier longer than others, some stay angrier longer, some stay sad longer.

The one thing you must never forget though to give up is to lose. Everything you can do and will do is going to disappear if you give up. Look forward to the future and what it brings! Even if you think nothings going to change, life is constantly changing! It’s impossible for anything to stay the same forever.

Far too many people have developed a sort of apathy thinking this is the peak of human existence, BUT ITS NOT! There is still so much everyone has to do!

3 Likes

I can somewhat understand where you’re coming from my dude. I also struggle with major depressive disorder. You can see just on this post you have people supporting you. I recommend you to seek help from either a suicide hotline or find other resources than a game forum. Talk to people individually and ask for help from a friend or parent or whoever you trust; I can’t say this is the appropriate place for this kind of post. Regardless, I hope you’re doing okay. Get back to us soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline?

Huh… I think I have some of those symptoms

#alloftheabove

CARROTBRO, please reconsider. The Fellowship and I’m sure the forums will support you as best we can. Sorry about the capitals, but I needed to get your attention. Know that we will do anything we can to help you.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Maybe the moderators may help.

@Jincheng

@Christoffer

I hope you are all right, or become more all right with time.