Devs plz

I feel bad for the mods that they have to lissen to u guys whining

We’re not whining, just trying to make this game more appropriate for others. Cause if a kid plays their parents or siblings game, than we have an issue. Trust me kids get into alot of things and parents phones is one of them

1 Like

Plus I didn’t mean you, cause I litterally meant someone in general it could be anyone. But if this meant offense, I’ll flag it and have it taken down

I wasn’t talking about your town, and if you had actually read my post carefully, you would know that I wasn’t referring to you.

1 Like

Don’t take it down. It IS him. He’s already circumvented a forum ban by making a new user name. He’s toxic.

2 Likes

Some peeps don’t get sarcasm.

Achieving the greatest town by buying the game on multiple devices and setting eve spawns there. Close enough to an exploit created town.

Also please note that Joey9981 is 1hourben, a well known greifer. They’ve also probably been bypassing the cursing system.

I don’t feel like a discussion with a person like u, but I did not have to make extra accounts cause I never get cursed.

Also just play the game stop crying.

I can try to explain things to u but I know u wouldn’t understand or be able to exiticute it.

Pathetic how scarred u guys are of me for grieving one eve town after pissing me off.

Hf I don’t care or don’t have fun

1 Like

Able to what?

I thought the point of the game was team work, and why are we fighting? I see no point in arguing, let’s all calm down and take a breath. Or I’ll have to flag it, I don’t wanna do it but I will… So plz just pm each other to talk it out, it usually helps to talk it over guys

1 Like

It’s not really fighting if it’s just one person who keeps trying to push everyones buttons. Besides that idc what they do,just putting out what they’re doing here lol. Ty for caring though!

Ok I’ll just leave it alone lol

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

That emoji tells a thousand words @WumboJumbo

2 Likes

Lol your right about that

1 Like