中国, 日本, 한국 – Discuss the Server Change here

There are a lot of posts lately about «foreigners» coming to a certain server.
I closed all the topics, because there were too many topics about similar experiences.
Please share your Experience in this post. If you don’t, i will add your topic to this topic.
Also please try to improve the discussion instead of blaming a whole nation.

5 Likes

I play on the US severs and my personal experience many who join that are foreign have been very nice. We mostly communicate with emojis and our characters movements. So I wave, hug, jumped, scream, ect. XD

So as stated above, don’t blame an entire nation. The other severs play the game differently, and it may be their way to help reduce grief in their towns. Is it fair? Probably not, but their is only so much that can be done unless the community comes together. So for now, I say try and play on other severs and know not all will be upset if you join. I welcome all who want to play and I’m on USb2. :slight_smile:

Remember, If you pay attention to the forums, I have seen some state, in the past, foreigners were griefing their towns. I have seen their notes in the chronicles too in screenshots with the griefers stating similar things as they always do. “This our town now, blah blah.” If anything, I wouldn’t be surprised those ruining it for others is the same few people who griefed the US sever alot. Fact there are griefers form other countries. Will they jump around severs to cause chaos, yes, but again that’s not the entire county as a whole.

With this said, griefers have made many, no matter the country, weary, and nervous. We all know just how many hours, months, even years can be put into a town, only for it to be destroyed. So we need to put that into consideration. Those on a foreign sever may get nervous because of what they experienced in the past.

Now is their toxicity in severs?

Yes, there will always be a few toxic individuals in each sever, no matter what county your from. Typically those from the Chinese sever migrate to others because they want to enjoy the game and play it. Vise versa, many on the old USB2 sever were migrating to others because they were tired of the trolls as well.

We have all been scared by the trolls, but doesn’t mean we can’t recover. As a community we need to stop blaming an entire country, and focus on the real issues, which are trolls. If we can find a way to keep updated and track of them, we can eliminate most of the issue.

The journey to that success will be slow, and we may never reach true recovery but doesn’t mean we can’t try. :slight_smile:

Lastly, remember everyone plays the game a bit differently too. It is a sandbox game. If you don’t like how a sever is playing, I say welcome those who want to play into other ones. Even if they can’t communicate if they are trying to play and it’s the way you also want to, do your best.

On my old phone I lillied with someone from China, and we have a nice town in USB1 starting up. :slight_smile:

But most importantly, just have fun guys. That’s what it’s all about, and try very hard to work together. :slight_smile: I know it can get discouraging but let’s try and work together as a community instead of tearing each other a part.

6 Likes

I remember seeing this announcement in the group before: it said that China’s 2nd server is used for raising children’s archives, but I would like to ask if I have encountered so many Chinese players on the 2nd server. I have reincarnated four times and you have not raised me. What’s even more despicable is that you have not sterilized me.The situation on server 1 in China is already like this, and I have endured it. Now server 2 is still like this. What kind of bullshit rule is this!I want to tell you this group of people: I really don’t blame foreign players for roast about our Chinese players. I think what they said is very reasonable, because even Chinese players (not novices) can’t help roast. Of course, I also saw in China’s game group before that, because of the problem I mentioned above, their own people are arguing in the group and fighting among each other!! I would like to raise another question: are these two servers serving people like you who do not sterilize or raise children? Is it necessary for every Chinese or foreign player to follow the rules you have set, and is it not enough for you to waste possession of Chinese server 1? I ran to server 2 in China again and started the whole small group routine, it’s really speechless.You neither raise children nor undergo sterilization, and when you are born, you say to your child: do not raise children. Either it’s endlessly asking you whether to reincarnate or bury, as I mentioned earlier, do both Chinese servers have to follow your gameplay? I firmly oppose it!!! And this game will have a cooldown time if it’s not supported multiple times. I’m really annoyed by you guys. I’m really annoyed. I’m so annoyed, I’m speechless
中文翻译:我记得之前在群里看到这样的公告:说是中国2号服务器是用来养孩子的存档,可是我想请问我遇到的这么多位第2服务器的中国玩家,我投胎了4次你们都不抚养我,更可恶的是你们也不进行绝育。
中国服务器1号已经是这种情况,我已经忍耐了,现在服务器2号还是这样,请问这是什么狗屁规定啊!
我想告诉你们这群人:真的不怪国外玩家吐槽我们中国玩家,我认为他们说的很有道理,因为连我这个中国玩家(并非新手)也忍不住吐槽了,当然之前也看到中国这个游戏群里因为上面我提到的这种问题自己人都在群里争吵,彼此之间进行内战!!我再次提出疑问:这两个服务器都是为你们这群不绝育并且不养娃的人服务的吗?每个中国或者外国玩家就必须按照你们制定的规则来吗,国服1还不够你们占有霍霍吗?又跑到中国2号服务器开始整小群体那一套了,真无语。
你们既不养孩子,也不进行绝育,生下来就对孩子说:不养娃。要么就是无穷无尽问你投胎还是埋葬,我上面也说了,中国两个服务器都要遵循你们这种玩法吗?我坚决反对!!!而且这个游戏多次不被扶养就会有冷却时间,真是被你们这群人烦死了真是烦死了烦死了烦死了无语无语

3 Likes

我记得之前在群里看到,说是中国2服是养娃档,可是我请问呢,投了4次都不养,你们也不绝育,国服1这样我就忍了,现在国2还这样,什么狗屁规定啊!专门来国2玩的养娃传承,不怪国外玩家吐槽了,我这个中国玩家(非新手)也忍不住吐槽了,两个服务器都是为你们这群人服务的呗,就必须按照你们制定的规则来呗,国服1还不够你们霍霍的,跑国服2又开始整小群体那一套了,真无语。
你们一个个都不养,也不绝育,这个游戏多次不被养又有冷却时间,真是被你们这群人烦死了真是烦死了烦死了烦死了无语无语,我要发一百遍,玩个游戏还这么闹心

Because Chinese players have a stupid group of 1800+ people, they won’t let new Chinese players play on Chinese servers. Because when you were born, they asked you to be reincarnated or buried, if you say reincarnated, they will starve you, if you say buried, they will ask you in the chat group @their own chat account, only let you live until 10 years old and then bury you. If you try to escape their house, they’ll kill you. They also don’t use contraception, and almost all of them keep having babies. They believe that this can help others to backblock, in fact, the number of backblock players does not need almost the entire server to have a baby to ensure that. So if the Chinese player doesn’t want to stay in that stupid chat group, then she won’t survive on the Chinese server.
So before China Server 2 was created, many Chinese players went to servers in other countries to create homes. It does cause a lot of trouble for players outside of China, and I apologize for this, but I still think the rules of the 1800+ people chat group in China are outrageous and unfriendly to new players.

2 Likes

I agree, that the way other severs are run is a bit outrageous, and I do apologize for this happening to you there. :frowning:

But what I was trying to say, is try other severs for now to enjoy the game as best you can. For instant, I play USB2 and welcome all. I do not care if your from another county or not. If a troll comes I do not care what county your from I will vanish, but if your just trying to play the game to play it’s totally fine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

你怕是理解错了,谁都没有规定中文2是养娃档,而且说的是中文2养娃档比较多,并没有说没有建筑档。你要是觉得不公平你可以开个养娃档如何呢?毕竟投夏娃那么好投。

2 Likes

那请问为什么论坛里随处可见大家说中文二是养娃档,之前群里也在说新开的中2用来养娃,要养娃去中2服,现在你又说这种话不是自相矛盾吗

不同玩家选择的玩法不同。
如果你讨厌被弃养,游戏有很多机制能够帮助你,可以选择屏蔽弃养者,弃养者也会因为弃养失去自己部分饱食度。中文2在线玩家数量较少,屏蔽几个人后,相信你很快也能直接出生成为夏娃,愉快地游戏。
如果你想要前往已经成熟的家园玩耍,你可以在论坛中尝试寻求愿意生养的家园拥有者帮助,询问他们的在线时间,看是否有机会加入。
总之你有选择独立游戏和寻求帮助的权利。在这里宣泄情绪并不能为你和其他玩家带来帮助,相反,双方都在娱乐时间感到了不快。
我也希望那些不接朋友的独立玩家尽量坚持吃胡萝卜种子,因为已经有养娃档为能够为大家提供回档埋骨的帮助。多照顾无家玩家的游戏体验 :heartpulse:

2 Likes

?你这个截图有什么说法吗,哪里明确说了中二就是养娃档,人家说的是啥你是一点不看,你这么不服你去开养娃档啊?你养呗?

2 Likes

大家说啥就是啥了?大家叫你去吃屎你去吗

1 Like

你自己在窥群,你不能去聊天记录里搜一搜养娃档吗?一搜就能看到中二是什么状况,你在这儿没证据胡说八道

1 Like

宝子,平静一些,互相理解和包容才有更好的游戏环境。对方已经不够平和了,不要向他学习。

那你的意思是,大家说国服1都按照制定的规则你也能不听咯,你也不遵守咯。可事实是你不也同样听他们的话这么玩吗,那按照你所说的“他们叫你去吃屎……”这句话来看,你去吃屎了并且你还觉得很香哦!姐姐急了是破防了吗🥰—————

可问题就是他们不绝育,也不养,投胎不被养又有时间限制,真的很搞心态!玩个游戏还要被限制怎么去玩,而且我认为另外回复的那个人的态度很差,就像疯狗乱咬人。我在这里发文字是因为我真的经历了好几次同样的事情忍无可忍了,感谢你的建议,我也希望中国这个游戏环境能变好点,大家能按照自己想玩的方式去玩,两个服全都是不养,因为我确实在群里看到前段时间开了国2的时候大家在说去国2玩养娃档,所以才去的国2却接二连三被丢弃。当然这种情况不止我一个,所以导致一些玩家去到国外服务器玩而影响了国外的服务器,造成他们的投诉怨言。我也并没有在胡说,这就是我的亲身体会
但愿游戏环境变好吧:pray::pray:

1 Like

1 Like

我就是疯狗呀,就爱咬你这种又爱舔又双标的,自己态度也没好到哪里去,在群里还要说群坏话,搞小团体你可以不进呀,和你讲了可以自己投夏娃开养娃档,你不愿意。你不会就想白嫖吧 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

我也是刚转国际服一段时间的玩家,之前没有中文2,刚开始我在中文1想投夏娃自己建家也很困难,所以我能理解投胎一直不成功的困扰。但我在之前国服的家也被拆过几次,花费很多心血的家被坏人破坏是非常痛苦的,因此我也能够理解国际服中文1老玩家们之前逐渐形成的习惯。我认为这样的习惯是游戏文明发展的体现之一,他解决了很多问题,但并不等于最优解,它的确会为一些新加入的玩家带来一定的困扰。但不应轻易地否定现有的习惯,而应不断推动它变成更优解,因为存在即合理,但也有变得更好的可能。相信你也能感受到一个人的力量很难撼动大多数人形成的习惯,但一个新加入的玩家如果能和平地提出自己的困扰,并寻求老玩家的帮助,他也能够很快融入游戏中,获得良好的游戏体验。
中文2出现之后,建设了很多养娃档的,对新加入的玩家包容性要比中文1高。我认为这是在新一波人流涌入后,文明的再次进步。但就像其他玩家不能要求你一定要在群里@一样,你也无法禁止他人弃养,这是游戏的机制之一,是每个人自己的选择。我想解决问题的办法应该是倡导,不同玩法的玩家相互磨合,而不是在论坛宣泄情绪。期待他人做出改变要尽量以更和平的方式提出建议。同样,大家也可以选择屏蔽那些自己不认可的玩家。
不同的声音一定会让游戏环境在目前的基础上继续发展,变得更好。但这一切的前提还是不同玩法玩家间良好的沟通。
另外你有提到大家都不养不绝育,据我所知并不是这样的。我相信如果你能友善的交流,在养娃档一定能获得很好的体验。并且中文2服务器中绝育者与未绝育者的比例你很难客观地下断言。你吐槽的只是一部分玩家,并非所有中文2玩家。所以如果你希望这部分人的玩法发生改变,你就要和平地与他们沟通,比如呼吁中文2的不生养玩家尽量绝育。同样,自己调整心态,适应游戏环境,接纳不同玩法也是不错的选择 :smiley:

3 Likes

最恶心的一点是,当你被迫去别的服务器游玩,而且家被别的人占领或者拆除,中文服一的玩家还要说去别的服务器被拆就是活该,谁让你去别的服务器,还要说你不尊重别人的游戏规则。最搞笑的就是一边说想怎么玩就怎么玩是玩家的自由,一边说不守别的服务器的规则就是活该被拆被骂。The most disgusting point is that when you are forced to go to other servers to play, and the home is occupied or dismantled by other people, the Chinese service one player also said to go to other servers are demolished is deserved, who let you go to other servers! The most funny thing is that they say that it is the player’s freedom to play how they want to play, while saying that not obeying the rules of other servers is deserving of being dismantled and scolded.

3 Likes

请问你们可以把中文1设置成高阶服,中文2设置成新手服吗?因为大多数中国玩家在中文1建家了,他们一般不会养新手。而中文2需要玩十小时才能进入,只有老玩家才可以进去。导致没有多少新手在那个服务器玩,新手们之前面临的安家的难题还是存在。
Could you please set the Chinese 1 server as the advanced server and the Chinese 2 server as the novice server? Since most Chinese players have played on Chinese 1 servers, they generally do not raise new players. The Chinese 2 server requires ten hours of play to enter, and only old players can enter. As a result, there are not many novices playing on that server, and the problems that novices faced before are still there.(T^T)

5 Likes

每一位玩家都有自己独立思考和表达的能力和权利,请问你描述的这些你认为矛盾的观点是否同一个人呢?他们是否能代表所有中文1的玩家呢?此外,我认为如果有玩家做出了拆家和占家的行为,应该指责做坏事的人,而不是迁怒于没有拆家的其他人,尤其是不曾表达过讥讽的大多数玩家。
引用题主的最后一句话“Please try to improve the discussion instead of blaming a whole nation.”。希望这里是一个合理表达诉求,打破沟通壁垒的平台,而不是宣泄情绪,甚至引发争吵的地方。
我希望游戏环境变得更加友善和谐,不知道你是否有这样的愿望?玩家之间的约束应该有益于尽可能多的人群,大量新玩家的涌入产生了新问题,我们可以通过友好沟通来解决这个问题,而不是一味地指责和辱骂。
Is it the same person who said these things? Are they representative of all Chinese server 1 players? Are they representative of all Chinese players? Every player has their own independent thinking ability. Everyone has the right to express his own opinion. It is unreasonable to use the words of one person to deny all.
In addition, if someone destroyed your home, please blame him and no one else, especially those who haven’t moked you.
“Please try to improve the discussion instead of blaming a whole nation.” the topic owner said. It is hoped that this is a platform to express demands reasonably and break communication barriers, rather than a place to vent emotions and even cause quarrels.
I hope that the game environment will become more friendly and harmonious. I wonder if you have such a desire? Constraints between players should benefit as many people as possible. The influx of many new players creates new problems. We can solve them through friendly communication together instead of blind condemnations or name-calling.

3 Likes