中国, 日本, 한국 – Discuss the Server Change here

驱逐只能在被搞破坏之后完成,在那之前我们的心血已经被坏和盗窃!

Expulsion can only be completed after being vandalized, our efforts have already been destroyed and stolen before that!

2 Likes

You said in another post that you already have a real name system, and the people who rely on this system are all people you know, so why do you need to kill people?

已经在那个帖子里面回复你了。你可能没有理解。游戏中并不是所有人都有自己的固定名字。坏人会冒充好人说自己需要帮助回家。然后留下来搞破坏。

1 Like

Even with such a society of acquaintances, our homes are still damaged. Our inability to fight back in times of crisis makes our homes more dangerous.o(╥﹏╥)o

1 Like

题主你好,这里好像可以直接发起投票,如果有冒犯,可以联系我删除帖子。
Hi, here seems to be able to initiate a vote. if offensive, you can contact me to delete the reply.

• Hope to restore the Chinese server kill rights to protect the home 希望恢复中文服刀人权限保护家园
  • Hope not to restore the Chinese server kill rights 希望不恢复中文服刀人权限

0 voters

1 Like

我赞同恢复刀人权限,保护自己的家园。

4 Likes

中文服的绝大部分玩家都是独立玩家,当面对破坏者,他们没办法在短时间内投票5次驱逐坏人,如果连拿起刀子和坏人对抗的能力都被剥夺,我们只能眼睁睁看着自己的家园被破坏,被破坏者侮辱。

4 Likes

是的,坏人甚至还会召唤自己的同伙来试图驱逐档主!这很可怕!

3 Likes

这个killing权限是中国玩家很重要的自我保护手段!正常的夏娃玩家是弱势群体!对喜欢搞破坏的,他们占优势的,而夏娃玩家只能使用刀和弓箭来抵抗入侵者,killing权限是很重要的保护美丽小家的手段,请求恢复!

4 Likes

支持恢复

4 Likes

Perhaps my expression is not very accurate. May be some Chinese server players are willing to restore the killing permission. So, I build this poll to know everyone’s opinion. No offense.

4 Likes

中文区很多玩家都是默默地建设自己的家园。以前每次遇到坏人搞破坏,我们会拿起刀保护自己的家,遇到占家者,我们会寻求大家帮助一起驱逐。我们会自己解决麻烦,而不是在论坛里抱怨。现在我们没有killing权限了,我们只能眼睁睁看着坏人破坏,甚至被坏人占家驱逐。我们只能选择放弃建造了几百个小时,上千个小时的家园。这让人很绝望。

5 Likes

借楼
请问可以把中文1设置成高阶服,中文2设置成新手服吗?因为大多数中国玩家在中文1建家了,他们一般不会养新手。而中文2需要玩十小时才能进入,只有老玩家才可以进去。导致没有多少新手在那个服务器玩,新手们之前面临的安家难题还是存在。
Could you please set the Chinese 1 server as the advanced server and the Chinese 2 server as the novice server? Since most Chinese players have played on Chinese 1 servers, they generally do not raise new players. The Chinese 2 server requires ten hours of play to enter, and only old players can enter. As a result, there are not many novices playing on that server, and the problems that novices faced before are still there.(T^T)

4 Likes

事实上很多老玩家也会养育有礼貌的新玩家。我刚来国际服作为一个新人的时候,也是在老玩家家里学习炸矿和一些新的物品。应该说老玩家不愿意养育一些有破坏倾向或者没有礼貌在别人家乱拿乱动的新人。但是现在没有刀人权限,新老玩家都不敢再养孩子了。因为有些坏人在一开始会装成好人,等他们开始破坏我们可以及时杀掉。但是现在我们只能看着他们破坏了。

5 Likes

你说的非常好,我翻译一下
In fact, many old players also raise polite new players. When I first came to the international server as a newcomer, I also learned about explosives and some new items at the homes of old players. It should be said that old players are not willing to raise new players who have destructive tendencies or have no manners and mess around in other people’s homes. But now that there is no killing in Chinese server. new and old players no longer dare to raise children. Because some bad guys will pretend to be good guys at the beginning, and we can kill them in time when they start to cause damage. But now we can only watch them destroy.

4 Likes

中文玩家太需要你这样有能力的人在论坛发声了 :laughing:

3 Likes

Hello, village head and foreign friends. I want to explain to you the game mode of China people-the war of survival. Everything has a corresponding background. People in China love this game very much. When the domestic server is not closed, at most 10,000 people are online at the same time.Among them, there are not only friendly adults, but also many saboteurs of primary school students and junior high school students. They reincarnate in other people’s homes and take pleasure in tearing down the homes that others have spent months and years hard to build, so as to extort money from their owners.Moreover, the game ID is not fixed, and there is no cost for doing bad things. Gradually, China players began to choose not to raise a baby to protect our home. If there is a way for home owners to easily protect their home, such as only one curse, they can let the baby who destroys it die and prevent them from coming back to continue to destroy it. I believe that more and more people in China will choose to raise a baby, because we like to be lively , rather than everyone building a home and Play alone as Eve.

4 Likes

As for not bring up a baby without sterilization, killing the baby, it is a sad and bad behavior. I think we should reduce this kind of behavior. For example,increase the punishment for Eve, such as the death of the baby and the death of the mother at the same time. This kind of thing is also very discouraged in our country. We advocate that if you don’t raise a baby, you must be sterilized. However, there are rumors that other Eve will appear near the Sterilized person·s house and destroy their home. And everyone who kills or starves babies has been starved to death or killed in infancy. This is a kind of endless revenge, which is very discouraged. I can only do it for myself, and I will sterilize if I don’t raise a baby.

3 Likes

赞同

在游戏中,饥饿感下降得非常缓慢。因为这个原因,我的家被坏人拆了。今天早上,来了一个陌生孩子,因为他的名字后面有B2,我并没有抚养他。但是在我没有养他的情况下,他活到一岁,并拿到了婴儿奶瓶继续成长。看他拿到奶瓶我就知道他长大了肯定会拆家。于是我准备刀他,结果发现不能刀人了。最后只能看着他把我家给拆了,他在拆我家的时候,还找同伙来我家里准备一起拆家,不过后面他的同伙被我想办法丢给野猪了,不然我这个档主反倒还会变成被驱逐的受害者了。希望给中文服刀人权限!
In the game, hunger drops very slowly. For this reason, my home was torn down by bad people. This morning, a strange child came in, and because he has B2 after his name, I did not raise him. But without me, he lived to be one year old and got a baby bottle and continued to grow. I knew when he got the bottle that he was gonna tear the house down when he grew up. So I tried to knife him, but I couldn’t. Finally, I could only watch him tear down my home, and when he was tearing down my home, he also found his accomplices to come to my home and prepare to tear down my home together, but after his accomplices were thrown to the wild boar by me, otherwise I, the file owner, will become the victim of eviction. Hope to give Chinese service knife people permission!

5 Likes