Do you know who you playing with?

Sorry if my question is stupid and I just don’t got it but, am I able to see if I played with somebody before? The ID is constantly changing…

I build this nice place and plantet lots of raspberries, so that people could survive the food shortage in the building process and than I starved to death by mistake…respawned elsewhere, mad af about that.
One day I respawned there again as a baby and one person knew about me, that he/she named me Zero?
How?

Hey @CyanClymene

The ID’s change. Most players usually try to find each other over this forum or discord.

For having a respawn you can use a peace lily on a home marker. You have to live at least 10min and get buried with a tombstone. Then you are granted a respawn.

Someone naming you ZERO is a bit weird. But i know a player named Zero on discord: @Sorah

1 Like

1 Like

Ok, hm…I guess I spwaned into a “are you reborn?” situation and the person they awaited was telling them it’s her place…so I got confused. As im mentioned in an other post, I lost “my” place several times by messing up the peace lilly placement. So I guess there are no real “my places”, just projects you can come back for.
I play on a private server too, but thats a bit boring…

1 Like

Thanks, I saw your post before I first tried that. Unfortunately the system is not the best :/…people will not always burry you, sometimes they even hide your bones so you’re not able to do so yourself, when returned and in a spiral of life. Also, if your mother rejects you, you’re gone too.
Maybe we can’t have it all, like “that’s life” idk

1 Like

when you are lucky you can get into a loop. then you can bury your own bones from a past life. thats how some players build massiv towns. but its hard to get into this loop.

and it happens that they will end up a bit lonely, because they only build their own town. new players are a bit overwhelmed by big towns. sometimes i killed my character to play with others again. :wink:

2 Likes