Does the manager read the chronicle report?

I see a lot of articles about sexual harassment or racism these days. I think I can’t handle it well even if I press Report. I can help you if you can’t deal with it because it’s a different language.For your information, this picture is Korea Server.

2 Likes

Yes, the reports are read eventually. It takes a bit of time, but I’m sure that action will be taken. :policeman:

1 Like

thats horrible! @Yang-E thanks for reporting it!

@Christoffer can we do something against this?

Foreigners come to the Korean server and talk nonsense like this. They think We don’t understand it because it’s a foreign language,
but we understand everything and players are getting hurt.:sob::sob:

1 Like

Try and banish them in the meantime.

1 Like

Even, She said that Koreans should be slaves to China and Japan.

4 Likes

uhm wumbo it dosen’t matter what the intent was. as long as it is perceived as sexual harassment IT IS sexual harassment.

2 Likes

Sorry. :slight_frown:

2 Likes

it’s okay.

thanks for the link to the family tree @Yang-E

1 Like

Thanks for the report.
Some people found an exploit that disables the flagging system which hides offensive posts. We actually came up with a fix for the exploit earlier today. It will be deployed together with the next update, early next week.

9 Likes

Wow that’s so awful Yang-E :sob: I hope you remember not all foreigners is like that :broken_heart:
You have a beautiful country and culture, and I’m so happy Korea is an independent ountry and to have lived in your country and experienced it :heart:

3 Likes

Wish the same could be said for Hong Kong and Tibet :sob: - but no more politics :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I hope we don’t feel that bad while playing games. This is all I can do. It’s always sad.

1 Like

yea i’ve seen some of these people before. Kind of gross lol.

1 Like