Does the peace lily have a time limit?

I haven’t visited my town in around two weeks, but I know for sure that I had buried my bones previously. Spawned in the middle of nowhere - nevertheless, I manage to get a burial again. Still it no longer takes me back to my town. This is all on US beginner 2, if it makes any difference. Did the server get reset or something?

You should be able to go back to your lily… I was not playing on US1 for months and still got back to mine. Though everything was gone.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, it’s what I’m worried about. Unfortunately nothing I do takes me back anymore :confused:

That is interesting :thinking:

Maybe you forgot to add the stone? I did that once, it really messed me up! I am sorry this is happening to you, regardless!

I’ve tried burying myself with a stone a few times, unfortunately nothing. I appreciate it though!

you can have a peace lily marker on each server. your respawn works only on that server, where you got buried.

usually the rules are the following:

• make once a peace lily marker (not each life, just once for each life).

• live at least 10min.

• get your bones buried.

• the tomb stone is the trigger for your respawn.

• if you bury your own bones, don’t make a new peace lily marker after you buried your own bones.

1 Like

So you put a peace lily marker onto a home marker, right? You have to live for 10 minutes before the peace lily kicks in.

It sounds like you’re trying to create a birth loop? So what you have to do is place your peace lily marker and die whenever you die (10 minutes minimum). Then you get born to a new family and have them bury you once you have been alive for at least 10 minutes, then the peace lily should kick in on your next life. Once you are back to your Lily town you go find your bones and bury yourself with the tombstone. You should be reborn to your own town now. As long as you continue to find and bury your own bones, you will be reborn to your town every single time.

Edit: somehow I didn’t see all of the replies to this. A few months ago I tried returning to my town on the other us server. I think it was us 1, and everybody used to play on Us 2. Whatever it was, it seemed like something got mixed up and turned around and my peace lily also stopped working. I feel like the US1 became the server that everybody could play on, and us too became the special server. But IDK

2 Likes