Egg Cartons

Can we have an option to make little egg cartons to hold multiple eggs. That would be so much better since there only 1 to a bowl

7 Likes

This looks a good idea. It may revive boiled edd and then noodles, which once were seen in almost all the villages in JP servers. Boiled egg disappeared after the update, after which it doesn’t last. Boiled egg not lasting forever is surely a major reason it disappeared from villages, but no way to keep eggs in a neat manner is another reason omlet and boiled egg are not very popular, I think, one more major reason being it requires plenty of plates.
Disappearance of boiled egg killed the noodles.
If there is a way to collect and keep eggs neatly, egg dishes might come alive again with noodles​:drooling_face::drooling_face: (cray pot always has more essential use than keeping eggs)
Maybe egg carton can be crafted 2 paper and an egg into boiling water, which keep 6 eggs

3 Likes

Yes. I was thinking maybe using The Adze tool on wood planks to make 2 egg carriers holding 8. It could hold eggs build or raw, and maybe other egg shapes things like Flint chips.

2 Likes

maybe the small wooden box could be used with some straw in it. then you can put 4 eggs in it or more.

3 Likes

Make it 24. Haha… for 5 , we already have container . 6 is fair . But, I always have a dream of a whole set of egg haha.

3 Likes

in the store i can get cartons with 2, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15 or 18 eggs :smile: funny how many cartons there are. i guess everything over 6 would be nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re able to store raw eggs in crocks, that’s five each?

1 Like

But , 5 is not enough. Plus we use crocks for other things. Just trying to have a new tech tree or ways to make life easier . :smile:that is why this forum is created. To share ideas and enjoy conversation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.