En no children server

Let's build a mega city :-)

I try to connect the 4 spawn locations with roads. So it will get easier for us to travel between them. you can join me and help me if you want.

9 Likes

oh and by the way. the next spawn location north-west is a pretty good place. someone could start a town there :slight_smile:

Such a good work! I am currently bored with my town so I think I may head to the north west region and look if I can start something nice

1 Like

from the bell tower in the south-west town are roads leading to north and east. this two roads are almost finished. :slight_smile:

say if you need any direction.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I think I will find it. Parts of the west road I already saw. When I get lost I just die and start again :joy:

1 Like

the north road is done :partying_face: thanks @Katjes for your help. now i will work on the west road. @everyone feel free to join :hugs:.

3 Likes

Thanks to you @Heidi_van_Bergen! What you do on this server is amazing :smile:
I just can recommend everyone to join our little task force to build an empire around the spawning spots. Right now the north west town is growing very fast!

1 Like

en-nokids_2

YAY!!!

The North Road and the West Road are done :slight_smile:
The East Road is almost finished.
The South Road still needs some tiles.

@Katjes @Half_Wing thanks for your great help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yoo too! Now the east road is completely done :slight_smile: Players will be able to go traveling quick to every town thanks to you guys​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice! thanks @Half_Wing thats amazing! :partying_face:

soon we can do a 4000 tiles horse race :partying_face:

1 Like

I just collected a few flat rocks for the south road… but wow they are hard to find there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Heidi_van_Bergen @Katjes Hey guys :smile: I’v collected more flat rocks for the South road by a car right now and finally all of the rocks we need for it are gathered! I appreciate that all of you spent your time to do that :laughing: I just put in order them so they are not lain yet.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Half_Wing and @Heidi_van_Bergen!!! The work is done. The road is completed, I finished the floor tiles with the stones @Half_Wing has gathered. It takes around 7:30 minutes to run in a circle with a horse btw. :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Katjes @Half_Wing wow you guys are amazing! thanks for finishing the road =) i like it so much! its so easy to travel around now. :partying_face:

3 Likes

yahoo :partying_face: Thank you for your work @Katjes ! It makes playing a lot of fun there :relaxed:

3 Likes

currently the spawns are at the north-west city (top-left). somewhen we will have a mega city =)

1 Like