Enigma

I was born into the place of dreams, Enigma!
Last night I was playing the unofficial mobile app You Are Hope and had something wonderful happen.
I was named Noodles Blue, my mother was Ocean Blue. We weren’t citizens of the city though, just visiting.
It was one of the biggest places I’ve seen!
I sadly lost my life to a grizzly, this was the only picture I managed to get of the place. :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

I’m glad you liked it ! :grin:
Pls visit again! :hugs:

5 Likes

I definitely will try to! I found it again while traveling a while ago but couldn’t find the way to get in, lol.

5 Likes

Haha! Lol i wonder if its the same bear i just ran into :joy: like a dummy bc i was looking for something and i wasnt paying attention to it

4 Likes

I don’t know if you’ll be able to identify this or not, it was somewhere far northwest where I was killed. I thought I only had that one screenshot but I found a video that I was recording too, sadly it didn’t record correctly. There being a lot of lag, that was the reason I got killed. Curse the lag.

4 Likes

Ya looks northwest prob straight up from the pens cuz i see bby sheep :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I was walking on the path for a bit then for some reason decided to drift off it when I should’ve just stayed on the paths. Lol.

1 Like