On my last post i talk about eve spawned myth. So now I’m going to busted it.
- You don’t have to mark home: False. You do need to mark home otherwise your eve spawned will deleted.
- After 3 lifespawn as eve, you lost your position: false. At first i thought this is true because i lost my eve spawned in the 4th time. But the truth is because i forgot to mark home. So we still have to mark home.
But there’s another myths that I’m still I’m not sure if it true or false. That is: apps update will make you lost your spawned.
So, my eve position is lost after the update. But maybe because i forgot to homemark. Not sure tho because i can’t remember. Did you lost your eve spawned after the update?
But i do back to my eve spawned the fourth time. I also see someone over and over back to her old village.
Just play when 2 people are on max and u will get ur eve spawn
Ah. You must haven’t read my first post.
In my first post i said “you cannot be eve if there’s already 3 eve in the server. Or there’s a fertile mother available.”
I think the way the spawn mechanics work right now is.
- You must die of old age as an eve.
- If you spawn in as an eve but there are 4 or more eves already you will be spawned into the eve spiral.
- If you spawned as an eve somewhere else thats it you’ve lost your spawn location.
Thats all the requirements. A member of the discored fellowship was told by Christopher personally (or at least they claimed) that the homemarker doesnt mater.
And another member has respawned on the same spot 6+ times now it may also be 3+ eves for the 2 condition i havnt seen the exact number yet.
So if you only play when theres two players online your guaranteed a respawn. Anymore than that and your risking it.
Yeah. I lost my spawned today. Dang.
My theory is false after all.
Oof dont worry theres a lot of fun and satisfaction to be gleamed from starting over. I wish you luck on your next camp
I almost never use a home marker as an eve so I know that’s not true.