I have allot of ideas to implement in this game, some of thems are necessary, other don’t. At the end they are just ideas, so here I go:
Note: All this Ideas are base on the phone app, they may not be necessary in a tablet or some smalls phones.
Alpha) We really need a Joystick to move. Its annoying when we are in a crowded area and we keep piking randoms items from the floor, because we were touching the screen to move. This is something that will be really awesome when we are running in the wilderness looking for materials or a better home. Most of the time we cant see where are we going because our fingers are covering part of the screen.
- We need to eliminate the touch to eat opposition. If we have a bottom to feed our selfs, the touch to feed mechanics is a little inappropriate, expesially when you want to put food in your back pack, a clay bowl, a basket, etc, that is right below you. I think many of us can confirm that we have eaten so many times by accident traying to put a food item in one of this containers.
- Please, make an option to increase the size of the eat bottom. I have big fingers and one out of 3 times my character will run south east because I missed to pres the bottom when I wanted to eat food. I also have died because this bug.
Make the possibilities of a quick pick menu (like Minecraft for example) when we are equipped with a back pak and/or an apron. ( The item rotation is annoying, especially when you are using the back pack to carry multiple items at ones, and you try to do something productive with it).
We have milk weed, but not cotton? What about if you plant milk weed, you can get cotton. We should need new tools to proses the cotton to thread, but this will open the possibilities to make advanced clothes, like a real back pack with multiples pockets. Also we can make ourselves pants, shirts, gloves, shoes, sweaters, carpets, sterile cotton pads, etc.
We need a better way to make fire. We have diesel engine, radios, and cars, but we still making fire like the stone age.
- We have flint and we have steel, why we can’t use it for that purpose?
- We have diesel, why not make lighters?
- We have diesel/Kerosene: We can revolutionize the way that we smith and cooking. Adding some modifications to our smithing stations and ovens, we can turn them to work with kerosene. Making us to do more, and cut less trees.
- We can have new ovens and stoves, better designed to work with kerosene. They will bee a good implementation for a new look, design, and advance in our little civilization.
We can make an use of a Watch Tower. This structure can be build at the corners of the village and however climb it will have a X amount of zoom in his view, making it possible for seeing possible threats in the village. This will also give the possibilities of making a closed wall village.
Make it posible to put a baby in a cart. This will be a really good feature for all those moms that pop out a baby wile they are collecting materials, and have a cart with them. (Also ho haven’t ride a cart as a kid?)
I have more ideas, I will put them here as they are coming up in my mind. Also if any one have a good idea to add, please reply it below. Thanks.