Griefer Alert

Hey friends,
A griefer is running around destroying multiple towns at this time, leaving notes behind each time. A serial griefer. They are calling themselves Becca X. I don’t know if it’s the actual Becca X, but none the less. Me and a few others have banished her when we came across her, but she will place a lily and continue to come back and destroy. Keep your towns safe!

2 Likes

Do you know what the notes say? I’ve had a problem recently too

1 Like

I assure you the real Becca X would never hurt a town. I had greifers putting peace lily in my town (x land) and it really sucks. They pretend to be nice and hide my stuff then spawn back and pretends its not them, but I can’t ban them twice so I know its them. I stopped going for a while didn’t want to play with a 2 face. I’ve seen notes in other towns too, people posing as me and griefing. I really dont know what to do about it …

2 Likes

A bunch of random stuff. I came back to my town entirely wrecked and the note said it was because I asked them to wait to use fabric, because I was in the middle of dying it and that made me a “raging b*tch.” The notes are all signed by “Becca X.” Here’s a screenshot from someone else’s town.

4 Likes

This is my town!!! And yes she left multiple notes one said " hope you didn’t work too hard " or something like that! Whoever it is, apparently is trying to frame beccax! I was soooo upset when I spawned and my town was DESTROYED!

2 Likes

That’s horrible, did you I’d ban them yet?

1 Like

No they must have found my town, I was asleep, woke up and went to play and that’s when I realized.

1 Like

If you could find something they last touched, you could Id ban them with enough people. stuff like arrow heads that you know they did to grief.

Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Is there a limit of people you can banish? I just found out you can observe players, im still kinda new to this game and I kinda feel bad for Diana X, if you read this, Im sorry. This crap almost killed it for me.

1 Like

How do you do that?

1 Like

Long tap on the item. It’s not really intuitive, but it should show the player ID in the item name (top right, below food bar) and the “ban” button shows up somewhere on the right side. Click that, and if you’re sure that’s the griefer, proceed to ban them. Note that Ids change in every life… And if somebody interacted with the object in the meantime, their name shows up. If for example a griefer removed raspberry bushes in the corners of a pen, you can ban from there - but chances are somebody picked them up to investigate in the meantime, and you might accidentally ban them. There should be a little description of the interaction that was performed tho, like “dug with shovel” or something, in the item discription on long tap too, so look out for that.You can only ban the same Id once… And i’ve heard that you can only ban once per life so idk? But lilly griefers are so tough to deal with, hope they get bored soon and never come back ://

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.