Gripper exploits rebirth

Griefers continue to do bad things using the rebirth system.
This is happening in many other villages.
They put flowers in several villages and committed terrorist acts.
We need to fix the rebirth system.

Why don’t you lock the homemark with the flowers?
Only in a locked homemark can we be reborn.
And no one can create another locked homemark within a radius of 200 to 300 miles from the locked homemark.
There is an inconvenience of opening each lock to install the flowers.
But there are many people who can afford to be uncomfortable in order to prevent terrorism.

To ensure that other normal users play, Rust the locks on the locked homemark in a week after installation. The rusty locks will disappear in three days.

Making locks and keys means an advanced village, and there is someone in the village who is affectionate. I think this is close to the intention of the rebirth system.

Thank you for listening to my opinion.

5 Likes

This is a nice idea! Use a lock and key to make a locked homemarker. This will prevent Griefer who wearing a mask of eve.

Because of the griefer who uses peace lily petal to destroy the town continuously, Eve who loves her town is leaving the Korea server. For more details on Korea servers, see the post below.

Eve makes home marker and uses peace lily. This case is the same as before.

If Eve uses lock and key on homemarker that use peace lily petal, other user can’t use peace lily petal on Homemarker within the range of Eve’s respwan area. If so, Eve, who loves her town, is free from the griefer that ruin the town.

1. Locked home marker cannot be broken. Instead, the lock is rusty after 4 days of real time. Rusty lock break after 3 days. If eve wants to keep locked homemarker, Eve must fix the lock with a smithing hammer.
  2. The locked homemarker can only be opened with the same key which is made together. User cannot open or break the locked home marker with another key.
  3. If you don’t like Griefer Eve, but want to live with a good Eve… User who want to live together use peace lily petal in the same homemarker and then use lock and key. They will then share the same respawn area.

이건 좋은 생각이다! 자물쇠와 열쇠를 이용해서 잠긴 홈마커를 만든다. 이것은 이브의 탈을 쓴 그리퍼를 막을 수 있게 해줄 것이다.

스파티필럼을 활용하여 마을을 지속적으로 말살시키는 그리퍼로 인해, 자신의 마을을 사랑하는 이브들이 한국 서버를 떠나고 있다. 한국 서버의 자세한 이야기는 아래의 게시글을 참조하라.
<포럼 주소>

이브가 홈마커를 만들고, 스파티필럼 꽃잎을 사용한다. 이 경우는 기존과 동일하다.

만일 이브가 스파티필럼 꽃잎을 사용한 홈마커에 자물쇠와 열쇠를 사용한다면, 스파티필럼 꽃잎을 통한 이브의 소환 범위 안에서 다른 사용자는 홈마커에 스파티필럼 꽃잎을 사용할 수 없다. 그렇다면, 자신의 마을을 사랑하는 이브는 마을을 망치는 그리퍼로부터 자유로워진다.

1. 잠근 홈마커는 부술 수 없다. 대신 현실시간 4일이 지나면 자물쇠가 녹슨다. 녹슨 자물쇠는 3일이 지나면 부숴진다. 이브가 잠근 홈마커를 유지하고 싶다면, 이브는 대장장이 망치를 통해 자물쇠를 고쳐야 한다.
  2. 홈마커 위의 자물쇠는 오직 같이 제작한 열쇠로 열 수 있다. 사용자는 홈마커 위의 자물쇠를 다른 열쇠로 열거나 부술 수 없다.
  3. 만약 그리퍼 이브는 싫지만, 착한 이브와는 함께 살고 싶다면… 함께 살고 싶은 유저들이 같은 홈마커에 스파티필럼 꽃잎을 사용한 후 자물쇠와 열쇠를 사용한다. 이때 그들은 동일한 소환 영역을 공유하게 된다.
6 Likes

I am the only eve of my town on a Korean server. It’s been a long time since I didn’t open my town. I haven’t opened my town for at least two weeks.
Today I Opened the town. AM Transmitter and Receiver (aka radio) is gone, and the animal is dead or missing. The horses disappeared.

There is no neighboring town near my town. To be precise, Eve in the neighboring town moved because griefers.
Griefers are so amazing.
Eves hit the outer walls of the town using bell towers on Korean server. Also, when a child goes outside the town, there is an Eve that kills the child. Korean servers do not trust other users.
I like the rebirth system using peace lily petal. However, there are more and more cases where griefers use peace lily petal.
I hope dual-decade considers this problem.

나는 한국 서버에서 나의 마을의 유일한 이브이다. 나는 내 마을을 열지 않은 것이 오래되었다. 나는 최소 2주일정도는 내 마을을 열지 않았다.
오늘 오랜만에 마을을 열었다. 라디오가 사라졌고, 동물이 죽어 있거나 없어졌다. 말들도 사라졌다.
내 마을 근처에는 이웃 마을이 없다. 정확하게 말하자면, 이웃 마을의 이브가 그리퍼의 오랜 시달림 속에 이사를 갔다.
그리퍼들이 놀라울 따름이다.
한국 서버에 종탑을 이용해 마을의 외벽을 치는 이브들이 생겼다. 또한 자식이 마을 밖에 나가면, 자식을 죽이는 이브도 생겼다. 한국 서버는 다른 유저를 믿지 못하고 있다.
나는 스파티필럼을 이용한 재탄생 시스템을 좋아한다. 하지만 그리퍼들이 스파티필럼을 이용하는 사례가 점점 늘어나고 있다.
듀얼디케이드가 이것의 문제점을 고려해주기를 바란다.

3 Likes

I’m one of Eves who have their own town. in Korea-1 server. Today morning, I went to my town and saw many things destroyed by a griefer. And she or he gave me a terrible message. Now, griefers have visited my town and destroyed things 3 times by using flower system.
I think flower system is good for eves who want to make or develop their own town. But it makes some eves sad too. So I love this idea. If it is difficult to make it possible, I want that I can see everything happend(use tools, build something, kill someone…) by users like developer’s new writing. I hope solution is applied in You Are Hope.

1 Like