Gripperssss

I wrote down the situation of the Korean server.
But this is something that can happen to other servers because of the systemโ€™s loopholes.

We have given up four connected towns because of the gripper. List the reasons why the gripper behavior of the Korean server works badly.

1. Lack of the minimum number of people who can curse.

2.How to install a structure that interferes with the installation
-separation distiller, planting soybeans on all farms, stealing all buckets for watering, cutting all logs, trees, etc. is too much to see as a newbie.They are not afraid of punishment

1. Several people instead of one attacked together
  • itโ€™s already happened, but again

4.Statifilum reincarnation

• they are people, or in the absence of Eve, Risemara, reincarnation to make the village dirty.

5.Canโ€™t be deported while watching

• After the birth of a child or death as a parent, we can watch the family work. When there is a gripper among them, we curse, but we cannot deport it.
  1. Attacks on Continuous Villages
  • They continue to destroy villages with Statiphilum reincarnation. We access the time when no one is going to destroy the village and we go out because we donโ€™t know who is the gripper, but the village is destroyed.

๋‚˜๋Š” ํ•œ๊ตญ ์„œ๋ฒ„์˜ ์ƒํ™ฉ์„ ๊ธฐ๋กํ–ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค
ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ์ด๊ฒƒ์€ ์‹œ์Šคํ…œ์˜ ํ—ˆ์ ์œผ๋กœ ์ธํ•ด ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์„œ๋ฒ„์—์„œ๋„ ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•  ์ˆ˜์žˆ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— 4๊ฐœ์˜ ์—ฐ๊ฒฐ๋œ ๋„์‹œ๋ฅผ ํฌ๊ธฐํ–ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด ๋ชฉ๋ก์€ ํ•œ๊ตญ ์„œ๋ฒ„์—์„œ ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ์ถ”๋ฐฉ์ด ์ œ๋Œ€๋กœ ์ž‘๋™ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ์ด์œ ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

1. ์ถ”๋ฐฉ ํ•  ์ˆ˜์žˆ๋Š” ์ตœ์†Œ ์ธ์›์ด ๋ถ€์กฑํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

2. ์„ค์น˜๋ฅผ ๋ฐฉํ•ดํ•˜๋Š” ๊ตฌ์กฐ๋ฅผ ์„ค์น˜ํ•˜๋Š” ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•
    -๋ถ„๋ฆฌ ์ฆ๋ฅ˜๊ธฐ, ๋ชจ๋“  ๋†์žฅ์— ์ฝฉ ์‹ฌ๊ธฐ, ๋ฌผํ†ต์„ ํ›”์น˜๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด ๋ชจ๋“  ์–‘๋™์ด๋ฅผ ํ›”์น˜๊ธฐ, ๋ชจ๋“  ํ†ต๋‚˜๋ฌด,๋ชฉ์žฌ ๋“ฑ์„ ์ž๋ฅด๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์€ ์ดˆ๋ณด์ž๋กœ ๋ณผ ์ˆ˜ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ์ฒ˜๋ฒŒ์„ ๋‘๋ ค์›Œํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

3. ํ•œ๋ช…์ด ์•„๋‹Œ ์—ฌ๋Ÿฌ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์ด ํ•จ๊ป˜ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ
    -์ด๋ฏธ ์ ์—ˆ๋˜ ์ผ์ด์ง€๋งŒ ๋‹ค์‹œ์ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

4. ์Šคํƒ€ํ‹ฐํ•„๋Ÿผ ํ™˜์ƒ
    -๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋“ค, ์ด๋ธŒ, ํ™˜์ƒํ•œ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์ด ์—†์œผ๋ฉด ๋งˆ์„์„ ๋”๋Ÿฝ ํžˆ๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด ํ™˜์ƒํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

5 ๊ด€์ „ ์ค‘ ์ถ”๋ฐฉ ๋ถˆ๊ฐ€
-์ž๋…€๊ฐ€ ํƒœ์–ด๋‚˜๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ๋ถ€๋ชจ๊ฐ€ ๋œ ํ›„์— ๊ฐ€์กฑ๋“ค์„ ๊ด€์ „ํ• ์ˆ˜์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋“ค ์‚ฌ์ด์— ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ๊ฐ€ ์žˆ์œผ๋ฉด ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ์ €์ฃผ๋ฅผ ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ์ถ”๋ฐฉ ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

1. ์ง€์†์ ์ธ ๋งˆ์„์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ
    -๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ์Šคํƒ€ํ‹ฐํ•„๋Ÿผ ํ™˜์ƒ์œผ๋กœ ๋งˆ์„์„ ๊ณ„์† ํŒŒ๊ดดํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.4๋ฒˆ์˜ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ๋ฅผ ์ด์šฉํ•ด์„œ, ๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ์•„๋ฌด๋„ ์ ‘์†ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ์‹œ๊ฐ„์— ์ ‘๊ทผํ•˜๊ณ  ํŒŒ๊ดดํ•˜๊ธฐ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ๊ฐ€ ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ์ธ์ง€ ๋ชจ๋ฅด์ง€๋งŒ ๋งˆ์„์€ ํŒŒ๊ดด๋˜์–ด์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

(๋ฒˆ์—ญ๊ธฐ ์‚ฌ์šฉ)

This is a picture of gripper actions of a Korean server.
์ด๊ฒƒ์€ ํ•œ๊ตญ์„œ๋ฒ„์—์„œ์˜ ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผํ–‰์œ„ ์‚ฌ์ง„๋“ค์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค
Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-001803_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-001748_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ

Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-001236_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-001213_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-001817_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-001821_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-002308_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ Uploading: Screenshot_20200306-002302_YouAreHope.jpgโ€ฆ
Eve Yunโ€™s Village- Soybean Terror

I want to increase the intensity of punishment. May the grippers fear the punishment, and make the punishment effective for them๐Ÿ™‚

๋‚˜๋Š” ์ฒ˜๋ฒŒ์˜ ์„ธ๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ๋†’ํžˆ๊ธธ ๋ฐ”๋ž€๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋ฆฌํผ๋“ค์ด ์ฒ˜๋ฒŒ์„ ๋‘๋ ค์›Œํ•˜๊ฒŒ๋˜๊ณ , ์ฒ˜๋ฒŒ์ด ๊ทธ๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ํšจ๊ณผ์ ์ด๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

7 Likes

I agree with you. Griffer destroy my town every time
They rode horses from another village and came to my village or put petals in my village. I had no choice but to abandon this village. But even after I threw them away, they were in a mess in my village.

4 Likes

@Christoffer @EmberWolf

1 Like

I cant trust anyone because of griffer. They must be punished more severely

5 Likes

My town is always broken ^-^
So I donโ€™t make it bigger anymore.

5 Likes

As you know from other topic threads in the forum, we are currently working on new measures to make it easier to catch griefers and Banish them. That work takes time though, and there are things that you could do right now to get help.

1. Join the official discord here: https://discord.gg/TwHbdC8
  2. When playing and encountering a griefer, report this immediately on the discord, and tag myself and Ember (using " @Christoffer @Ember " in the message). There is a chance one of us will see it and can connect to the game immediately to Banish the griefer.

This will not always work, but itโ€™s better than nothing, until we have a better system in place.

6 Likes

Thank you! Is it okay to share disco with users for persistent grippers?

@yahyah Yes you may share the discord link with other users. Remember to tell us which server you are on and the name of the griefer when tagging us.

4 Likes

All the boxes were damaged.
All my children are good.
Another Eve is the culprit.

1 Like

Griefing is getting bad