I suggest a strong punishment for Griefer

I absolutely refuse to see them again, which is disgusting.
나는 역겨운 그들을 다시는 보고싶지 않다

They need to understand our pain.
그들은 우리의 고통을 알아야한다

So I suggest we get rid of the existing Donkey, which is finished by spending time meaninglessly
그래서 나는 제안한다 기존의 동키를 없애고 무의미하게 시간만 보내고 끝내는 것을 그만두어야한다

I like the practice space of this game very much.
나는 이곳의 연습공간이 매우 맘에든다

I propose a kind of prison that takes away Donkey and imitates the practice space instead.
나는 동키를 없애고 대신 연습 공간을 모방하는 일종의 감옥을 제안한다.

I want to return the pain of the victim to the prisoners who have been harassing Eve.
이브를 괴롭혀온 죄수들에게 피해자의 고통을 돌려주고 싶다.

So I suggest ai(like beast)babybot regenerates every three years, babybot say this “f”
그래서 제안한다 베비봇(동물의 ai가진) 3년마다 아이를 가진다 그들은 말한다 “밥”

Prisoners should feel the same pain as the victim and the tiredness of the child.
그들은 이브의 고통과 육아의 피로감을 똑같이 느끼게 하고싶다

He killed his mother who raised him, so he should be threatened the same.
그는 자신을 낳아준 엄마를 죽였으니 똑같이 고통받야된다

So i suggest The baby, who grew up to three years old, eats on its own. But I don’t starve to death.
그러니 제안한다 3살까지 자란 아기는 스스로 먹이를 찾아 먹는다. 하지만 굶어죽지않는다

And the ai babybot old10 have the knife, he will try kill hims mom him’s Say “i love you mom”
그리고 아이는 10살되면 무기를 갖는다 그는 그의 엄마를 죽이려 할것이다

Each child who dies before the age of three increases a curse by one.
아이가 세살전에 죽으면 한사람당 저주 1씩 증가 -bp random

To starve to death or die of grief, They do it all over again.
굶어죽거나 슬픔사 하게될 경우 처음부터 다시 하게될 것이다

예전에 샤넬이 나쁜 단어를 사용했다는 이유로 그녀를 듀데케가 처벌하려고 했다 우리는 그녀의 무고함을 증명하기 위해 18명의 인원을 동원해서 막아냈다 지금 듀데케는 누구는 처벌하려고 했고 누구는 처벌 하려는 의지조차 안보이고 있고 공정하지 않는 이 상황에 대해 사과조차없기 때문에 몹시 화가난다 나는 듀데케가 공정하지 않다고 나는 생각한다 만약 공정하다면 이번에는 듀데케가 증명해봐라

3 Likes

Now there, I know you were angry, and griever need to be punished. but I don’t like the idea of bot baby. Anything with bot usually makes the game less enjoyable. Also it sounds complicated.

1 Like

Yes i know but that is need The reason why a non-human baby robot should be born instead of a new prison is to prevent a good person from being harmed.
Because a good user in prison shouldn’t be born a child of an inmate.

1 Like