Investigating new tools against griefers / 荒らし対策新ツールの検討

And when a message shows up „This area is protected by a peace monument“?

Good point.
We didn’t have those messages at the time when we designed the peace lily monument, but now we do…

1 Like

i would only show it to players who try to kill. otherwise it would be strange to get this message everytime you step in to this zone.

1 Like

Yeah I also meant it like this. Wasn’t clear from what I wrote :see_no_evil:

1 Like

sorry forgot to say it. i think the message is a good idea as a feedback to the player. so the players knows what’s up.

1 Like

Weapons should be removed from the main game and only accessible in a battle royale server.

2 Likes

I think it should show it to all players within range of the peace lilly when someone tries to kill that way it they become aware there could be a griefer. I’ve noticed when im a baby ill see someone try to stab someone at a monument like 10 times and no one even notices or does anything about it but suddenly when there’s a murder by that player out side of the range everybody freaks out like they were not expecting it lol

3 Likes

I just wanted to push the thought of increasing the distance of the peace lily monument. I just was killed again just a few tiles away from it. It is really too small. I think it would also be good to make it possible to adjust the distance by adding 2 or 3 lily seeds to a cistern for all of those who still want to be able to kill someone within town. And when we got a message or icon of no killing when we are in the no-killing area it could also change color when the monument needs to be watered soon again. No-killing Icon could be green when active, yellow when it needs to be watered within the next 10 minutes, red when it needs to be watered in the next 2 minutes and gone when it’s not active anymore.

1 seed = usual distance
2 seeds = 50 tiles
3 seeds = 100 tiles

4 Likes